Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Always good to get a head start.

:lol:

Much better than the ###### joke I was going to make about having to run holding a book for thirteen miles.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

This puppy training lark is a bit of a hoot!

First night and not a leak anywhere. Everything has been chewed. Her tail appears to her to be the most fascinating thing in the whole world.

I am shattered.

Tremendously life affirming stuff, (and as I write that pompous line she is murdering a cushion). :lol:

it's 6 weeks until my second child comes into the world

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Wrong thread mate. ;)

Exciting times for the three of you.

And on the more mundane...

....tomorrow, for the first time, I will be making sausages.

That's a coincidence.

KT did something similar about 8 months ago.

Very good GJ!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Fun times ahead for you mate. All the best.

Our second is now almost six months old and we just started him on solid food a few days ago. He is just past the stage of looking as if we are trying to poison him every time we put food in his mouth. Now we just need to convince him not to talk with food in his mouth as it falls out.

I've discovered that my word of the week has become "f***nut". Especially when aimed at nutjob racists.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I got my mail delivered today.

Never had you down as a reader of that rag.

It's a Cheese and Wine Festival here today.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Never had you down as a reader of that rag.

It's a Cheese and Wine Festival here today.

Small "m" mail, not the Daily Mail ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

It's still a Cheese and Wine Festival here today.

I suppose the posties have to do something on their day off. Nice of some people to organise a Festival for them!

:D