Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Off to see the stage version of Porridge tonight.

Some bloke from Eastenders is playing Norman Stanley Fletcher.

Saw that advertised in Blackpool. Hope it was at least 1% as good as the series and that you therefore enjoyed it.

Lee's presently taking his keyboard apart to clean it....so it's goodbye form me for a while, because you just know he's gonna have to pog mine anytime soon

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm still here :huh: i should have more faith

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I the insecure corridor between Bastion and Camp Leatherneck, there is a signpost stating that "Complacency Kills".

I'm not really sure how I was supposed to react. :huh:

Maybe I should wear my body armour next time? :unsure:

I was the first time I'd seen what things look like outside the perimeter............................almost exactly the same as inside the perimeter but with fewer buildings. :mellow:

Saw that advertised in Blackpool. Hope it was at least 1% as good as the series and that you therefore enjoyed it.

Cheers, I did enjoy it. Shaun Williamson as Fletch diddn't manage to provoke the belly laughs of Ronnie Barker's brilliant delivery, but I wasn't expecting him to. He made a decent fist of the role. The star of the show for me was the bloke playing Mr Mackay.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Lee's presently taking his keyboard apart to clean it....so it's goodbye form me for a while, because you just know he's gonna have to pog mine anytime soon

I once decided to clean the keyboard on an old IBM PS1. What I didn't realise was that they were all spring-loaded with proper actual springs. I cracked open the keyboard and the keys shot all over the place.

Took me ages to put it back together.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Michael Jackson: The Live Seance

Sky One

Friday 6th November, 10.00pm.

New. In an intimate and unique TV event, world-renowned psychic Derek Acorah attempts to contact the spirit of Michael Jackson. Will fans be able to connect with their hero one last time?

:lol: :lol: Oh dear.

The rose bush in my garden has flowered today with two nice big roses. Never seen that in November before!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

T-Mobile are pish. Their network is pish, their customer service is pish and I have two months left of my contract before I go with someone else.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

..but while there's moonlight

The other night I met:

Mike Stephenson

Robbie Paul

Terry O'Connor

the great Ray French

Eric Anselme

David Despin

Stephen Kearney

and a bundle of antipodean jounalists who I didn't really take to.

I was a bit star struck! But of course so were they.........

MS Word spellchecker clearly isn't a fan of Carbonara.

Its replacement suggestions are Coronary and Cardboard.