Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I'm regretting wearing a polo shirt and no fleece or jacket today as it's turned quite chilly.

Really regretting sporting a pair of rugby shorts, plastic croc thingys, and a t shirt today as it is blowing a hooley up here.....

Pride prevents me changing the bottom half of my attire so I am now snug in the top half with a fleece.

Looking a complete loon as ever.

I'm in Canet. Anyone seen Canetman?

Est-ce que un oiseau? Est-ce que une aeroplane? Non, c'est Canetman! FACT :-))))))))) etc. etc.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

I've just learned that Kenneth Tynan's middle name was Peacock!

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

I have to go food shopping today as the wife's not feeling well and we're running on empty in the fridge.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I have to go food shopping today as the wife's not feeling well and we're running on empty in the fridge.

Dominos on speed dial.  Solves everything.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Dominos on speed dial.  Solves everything.

They don't do milk or cat food though.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

They don't do milk or cat food though.

The cat can eat the leftovers.  Milk is over-rated.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

:D

Thanks for the thoughful comments.  I think I'll just get the proper stuff though or I'll risk a shouting-at from the wife...