hunslet

zo9

final score Hunslet 0 ,zero, zilch.###### all, - 68 Featherstone . Shame we committed suicide in the last 5mins against Sheff.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

eyup suggy, or should that be wallace arnold. 10-15 pm, thats the latest i've ever seen peapullers being dropped off.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Well done Fev THE execution to some of the tries were outstanding tonight. Obviously Hunslet did not have their full side out as neither did we but we had enough experience were it was needed. But all credit must go to our fringe players. Jessie Joe, Hardaker, Marabe, and Kaye our new loan signing all shone out well. Credit though to Hunslet who never once reverted to any under handed tactics.I really enjoyed the performance of Jessie Jo his dummies were out of this world.

What a good game, credit to all those who were involved tonight, some brilliant tries, some brilliant dummies from Jessie Joe, some strong running from Zak, and great goal kicking from Dobek, well worth the money this evening.

Im Fev and im proud

What a good game, credit to all those who were involved tonight, some brilliant tries, some brilliant dummies from Jessie Joe, some strong running from Zak, and great goal kicking from Dobek, well worth the money this evening.

Yeah that is how I would sum it up too Maureen. :rolleyes:

Stand out for Hunslet must of been the poor lad who had to run for miles to update the scoreboard. In the end we were scoring faster than he could update it :happy:

The weak conform, the strong survive.

eyup suggy, or should that be wallace arnold. 10-15 pm, thats the latest i've ever seen peapullers being dropped off.

lol, you should of seen us take the wrong turn into the Belle Isle Ind est, they thought the Polish neeeet shift had arrived

To be fair to Hunslet only 3 of the players who started on Sunday against Gateshead featured tonight. Not detracting from an excellent win but it was more a measure of depth of squad. Good to see some good running and moves to score twelve tries but the Hunslet defence, especially in the centres, was pretty poor.

Good to see cover in so many positions.

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >

wish id have gone now! Bet im not the only one though

leigh defeat well and truly behind the lads it seems, look forward to hearing what some members who were there make of the performance

Same here mate, kicking mesen for not been able to get off me ar$e n go. Just can't handle the cold like days gone by.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

We were shocking and the second string let them selves down, cant beleive we would chuck the chance away to qualify! but i must say was really impressed with Fev, great rugby played a great speed, we just couldnt live with you, Your 3 PNG lads were simply unplayable, good times ahead for you this season me thinks. All the best for the season

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

The lads looked awsome last night and everytime we had the ball we looked like scoring even from our own 20!!! I just hope we can carry the flair of last night into the league and prove to be a force in 2010....UP THE ROVERS

During the last 2 weeks I've gone from wondering where the wins are going to come from to believing we can beat anyone!!! Rovers 2010 Champions HAHA

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Don't want to put any dampener on things Karen, but unlike suggyworld, I'm holding short of any proclamation of world domination. We beat a championship 1 sides 2nd team last night. that's all! Fev may have looked awesome and defended well, but they were up against some pretty average opposition last night in comparison.

Our team not being at full strength is irrelevant. All that means is some of our fringe players hammered a poor hunslet 2nd string and had a bloody good run out in the process which will be excellent prep for the lads on the verge of the 1st team. I was much more impressed by the score and manner of the Batley victory.

However, you can only beat what's in front of you and a 68-0 tonking of your opponents is always good for morale.

I'm confident better and more meaningful wins will be served up this season.

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Don't want to put any dampener on things Karen, but unlike suggyworld, I'm holding short of any proclamation of world domination. We beat a championship 1 sides 2nd team last night. that's all! Fev may have looked awesome and defended well, but they were up against some pretty average opposition last night in comparison.

Our team not being at full strength is irrelevant. All that means is some of our fringe players hammered a poor hunslet 2nd string and had a bloody good run out in the process which will be excellent prep for the lads on the verge of the 1st team. I was much more impressed by the score and manner of the Batley victory.

However, you can only beat what's in front of you and a 68-0 tonking of your opponents is always good for morale.

Just dreaming again, sorry! :lol:

No matter what the result, always a true Fev fan.

"COME ON LADS MAKE US PROUD"

Our Karens medication is affecting her just now Robin lol.....but the fact is that nilling any team is good nowadays and I think that Ryan Sheridan as got a lot to do with our improvement recentlly according to reports (leigh excepting)