Sign in to follow this  
ckn

Random internet link of the day

A classic music hall act, minus Betty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq7DGvfnr3U

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

I've found a sport with more stoppages than Rugby Union!

It's the wretched live stream of the British Indoor Athletics Championships, glitching every couple of seconds, then finally giving up and now just showing a still picture. And when the first event it the 60m heats, the pauses can (and do) last longer than an entire race.

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

Mind. Blown.

A man who really really loves his job! It's like 'Will it blend?' with knives.

A really good read, which also touches on Bob Dylan, George Michael, Morrissey, Kenny Everett and the whole "growing up" thing. Well worth a few minutes of your time.

Has anyone read Galactic Pot Healer by PKD? I found a site that appears to use the same translation then re-translation that is one of the sub-plots in that book. Here is ARLC boss John Grant's statement on the Parra salary cap situation:

"It will take time to get to a bottom of these allegations … a critical thing is that we examine and understanding with a matter so a bar and a diversion can pull a line in a silt and pierce on,” Grant pronounced on Thursday night.

Here's the sitehttp://myexpress.com.au/

PS: Here is the original para:

"It will take time to get to the bottom of these allegations ... the important thing is that we investigate and deal with the matter so the club and the game can draw a line in the sand and move on," Grant said on Thursday night.

Edited by Farmduck

The computer game 'Hitman', acted by real people and controlled by the Chuckle Brothers.

The first webpage of all, created by Tim Berners-Lee: http://info.cern.ch/hypertext/WWW/TheProject.html

It's a bit rubbish really; not even a flying toaster GIF :P 

Edited by Futtocks

Bat-Labels. Because they really loved their labels.

With the no doubt self-important and 'dark' nonsense of Batman v Superman hitting the cinemas this week, it's good to look back to an era when Batman was any good at all. I especially like the "Deadly Bee Beehive Trip Wire" one. :D