Warrington V Fev .Sun 18th 1600

Stratobill

Who Do You Think Will Win   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Win, lose or draw

• Warrington To Win
    • Featherstone To Win
    • Draw after 80 mins
    • Warrington by Golden Point (extra time)
    • Fev by Golden Point (extra time)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just been down to William Hills (as you do ;) ), and put a fiver on Barrow to win with 14 start and Fev to win with 36 start.

Thats come in by 4 so somebody must think we have a good chance!!!

The weak conform, the strong survive.

erm on the plus side at least they see enough risk from us to put out a squad like that........ ;)

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

erm on the plus side at least they see enough risk from us to put out a squad like that........ ;)

Exactly right, they will see us as an unkown quantity, sure they will have us on DVD and know parts of our game but they are playing a team bang in form who they aren't supposed to know much about, Smith is taking us a seriously as he can and the only players not in the squad are injured. It says an awful lot of how far we have progressed. I bet they would have rested a couple of their other big game players if they were playing any of the lesser SL teams as they know what they need to get through with them.

PAUL GIBBINS

Wall and Floor Tiling

Plastering

Bathroom fitting

Fencing

Guttering

Insurance work

Free Quotes

www.funkytilers.co.uk

Just been down to William Hills (as you do ;) ), and put a fiver on Barrow to win with 14 start and Fev to win with 36 start.

Thats come in by 4 so somebody must think we have a good chance!!!

I got same bet on but got fev with 42 start.

Good luck with the game, i think it will be a real challenge to pull a win off there but the pressure is on the wire to perform so fev have nothing to lose.

True, but if we could choose 4 to be missing these would be high on the list:

Garreth Carvell - broken ankle/lower leg

Lee Briers - hamstring

Chris Hicks - hamstring

Michael Monaghan - knee

there 4 main players maybe if our spirit is high we can have a slight chance ;)

jamie

Whoever puts on a Fev shirt this aft - just go and give it your best lads. It's going to be hard, SL clubs have found it hard there. Just do your best and we'll do the shouting.

Following Fev this season has been at times, like travelling in time! I know it sounds a bit cosmic and hippy-like, but the atmos generated on the bus and on our travels is like a glimpse of the old days when Fev used to generate a good noisy core support, especially for cup games. Of course, it does help being TOP OF THE LEAGUE too!!!!

Go on lads - just do ya stuff!!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Were Blue , Were White, Were Flippin DYNAMITE, Featherstone. Good luck to the Boys n everyone going today. Will be a good entertaining day and closer than they think.

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Hope you enjoy the game (not too much though!!!).

I'd expect our team to be something along the lines of:

1 - Mathers

2 - Riley

3 - Bridge

4 - Atkins

5 - King

6 - Grix

7 - Myler

8 - Morley

9 - Higham

10 - Wood

11 - L Anderson

12 - Westwood

13 - Harrison

14 - V Anderson

15 - Cooper

16 - Solomona

17 - Mitchell

So a few missing, but pretty strong. Unfortunately I can't make it but this kind of game is what the cup is all about for me. Hope it's a good day, plenty of decent boozers around the ground or within 5-10mins walk if you fancy venturing a bit farther.

Good luck today Rovers, looks like i might have to miss my first game of the season, but you never know theres still time yet,

realistic score Wire 44 - 20 Rovers - and a decent result that will be with Fev having 2 trys disallowed

on the other hand Fev could do a job and run in a result Wire 26 - Rovers 28

Good luck Lads

Any score? Cant get Radio rhino t work thro i player

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Any score? Cant get Radio rhino t work thro i player

16 - 12 at the moment after going behind 16 nil early - try radio warrington for dedicated commentary biased and a bit amatuerish at times but not interupted

think the commentary has been good, they haven't patronised. fev playing well after early shocker! Fev playing well and not given up after conceding so many points in the first half.

UP THE ROVERS!

Cant get any radio t work on phone. It 32-12 at half time , so sounds like we tryin hard but the expected gulf huge

Shame about Cas!! lol :lol: Comeon Rovers!!! Lets do it for West Yorkshire :P

Creditable perfomance by Fev at Wire today.(according to Jack Dearden on Radio Manchester) Wish I'd gone now :(

Cas fans are already talking about Powell for them on the main forum. :glare:

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Warrington 48-24 Featherstone

Well done boys

Cas 28-34 Barrow :D :D :D :D

Well done Fev , bring on Toulouse