A message for the BOD and coaching staff

sidnee

Yes I agree A Big THANKS for making us loud n proud again. Its been a very long time since we have been buzzin like this, inside n outside the ground. Life is so much sweeter. WELL DONE ALL CONCERNED for making the ROVERS Great again

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

agree 100%..the players quite rightly get the wraps for the displays but without these boys it wouldnt happen.well done Daryl,Shez Dave and not forgetting Danny and his team with the u21s who are also a joy to watch at the moment!!...i'll wake up in a moment ;);):D

I really thought this thread would have flown instantly

What does the club have to do to receive praise from our supporters?

They all read the forum so come on let them know that we appreciate their efforts PLEASE

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I really thought this thread would have flown instantly

What does the club have to do to receive praise from our supporters?

They all read the forum so come on let them know that we appreciate their efforts PLEASE

I think its clear to see in pretty much every other thread on this first page how the fans feel about the efforts of the directors, coaching staff and players.

Cummins Out.

I've praised these guys on other threads BUT HEY HERE IT GOES AGAIN. Well done everyone for turning Featherstone Rovers into a professional outfit of the highest order. How many raised their eye brows when Powell brought Finn back??Not me I must add. He has brought the best out in what seemed a very ordinary Briggs. He made it possible to give Kain a much more freer game. And above all brings on the forwards. This is down to coaching abilities.Putting players in the right position is what coaching is all about. Of course its not just about one individual its what that individual brings to a team and what a team Powell as moulded helped by a forward thinking BOD;

Although unable to get to a game yet this season, the lift the team have given me is immeasurable. Thank you all coaches BOD players and FANS.

To be a ROVER is a privilege not to be taken lightly, with fans like ours, we will always be honoured.

Although unable to get to a game yet this season, the lift the team have given me is immeasurable. Thank you all coaches BOD players and FANS.

I also missed Thursday. Congratulations to all invoved.

WELL DONE EVERYBODY AT THE CLUB , BOD, PLAYERS AND COACHES.BIG THANKS TO MARK FOR PULLING IT ALL TOGETHER BUT FOR ME THANKS TO THE FEV FANS MAKING IT A PLEASURE TO COME DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH A GREAT ATMOSPHERE .

ROVERS ROVERS

WatchED Rovers since 74-75 seasons,as mad about rovers 35 years on(the wife thinks i,m mad).

ROVERS ROVERS

When all around are initially predicting doom and gloom just keep plodding on and smiling.You never know you may even break out laughing. :lol::lol::lol:

What was it again?

"It's abart time wi got rid ov Powell".

"Wot the hell are wi doing signing bloody Finn"?

Eh you've gotta laff. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

A BIG, BIG thanks to the coaching staff, and A BIG, BIG thanks to the BOD, but also a BIG, BIG thanks to all the supporters who have kept this great club going throughout the lean years. I don't consider myself worthy to be mentioned in the same breath of some of you.....You know who you are, so give yourselves a well deserved pat on the back.

Let us not forget the spark that set this raging inferno alight

THE FUTURE IS BRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done to all involved.

The really big Future is Bright flag will be at all home matches. Had some problems at away matches but got an airing at Sheffield.