Ben Kaye

Rarefrith

Worry not, I'm sure the club have a plan B! - and like I said on t'other thread - I know nothing! ;);)

I'm sure that the departure of Ben will have you clutching your cross at the impending doom about to befall on the club!!!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

Quality player, wouldnt suprise me if he went there, only thing he doesnt do enough of is the old jow mac pick n quick scoot, he always seems to pass quickly

could it be that Joe Mac be on his way back for next season? bearing in mind he hasnt a club at the min??? :mellow:

I'm not one for making absolutes - but I'd be exceedingly surprised if he were to play at rovers again!

Move on. I always liked the lad and have nowt against him. But the coaching team see/or saw that role going in another direction. C'est la vie!

Nothing is ever certain other than I'll pay tax and someone will nick something in rawmarsh t'neet!!

Edited by Robin Evans

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

can they afford him now they're 40 grand lighter.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

20K suspended. So that is 40K 20K and Ben K.

yes, but they have to pay 20 grand that was suspended when they were fined for the bottle throwing incident, so 40 grand.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

Signing for Cas next season according to postings on their forum, anyone heard anything?

And i bet you just love it. Another chance for one of your negative posts. Doomed, we are all doomed.

Relegation my @rse.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

According to the press, Danny Orr is on his way back to C@s and he's been playing at 9 for Quinns. So maybe its again just a rumour

• 2 weeks later...
Andrew hendersons finally left barra, might be worth a look at, if there's any spare money

to go to sheffield

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Henderson leaves Barrow, suddenly 'Barrow announce 2 super league signings' :dry: Desperate Des (stolen from main forum... i liked it...) strikes again.

and one of em is from ponte!! ( keale carlisle )......at least he can share the fuel with jamie....thats if you can get him out of winstons :D :D :D

Twenty minutes before a gig, he dons the suit and walks out as though he's on his way to a caning from the headmaster, Except its Angus that does the whipping!!

Henderson leaves Barrow, suddenly 'Barrow announce 2 super league signings' :dry: Desperate Des (stolen from main forum... i liked it...) strikes again.

Hardly desparate. Blackwood was with us earlier in the season until he got injured and Carlile is a straight replacement for Henderson. We've had 6-7 players out through injury in recent weeks with 3 or 4 of those out for the season.

and one of em is from ponte!! ( keale carlisle )......at least he can share the fuel with jamie....thats if you can get him out of winstons :D :D :D

At least it might mean that in the last league game of the season Keale can achieve his lifetime ambition and run out onto PO Road with the Rovers first team. :D

< - Always remember, without experiencing the lows you don't really appreciate the highs - >