toulouse v widnes vikings score

Sounds like we did our best to chuck it away but would have taken that at kick off.

Attendance 983 according to Sporting life.

Away win and no bonus point? Hell yes. Disappointing second half but it's academic. We are back in the play offs.

Disappointing result.

If Toulouse get a SL license, they will have to get not only eight top class Antipodean players (as Catalans did in their first years) but also a top class Australian coach. Gilles Dumas is obviously not good enough to utilise the talent that he has on hand effectively, and he would be out of his depth with a top class Toulouse team that contained eight Antipodeans of the calibre of Justin Hodges.

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

So, firstly you say the players aren't good enough....

If Toulouse get a SL license, they will have to get not only eight top class Antipodean players

But then say that the coach isn't good enough to utilise the talent at his disposal....

Gilles Dumas is obviously not good enough to utilise the talent that he has on hand effectively

Lovely piece of contradiction there, well done.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

So, firstly you say the players aren't good enough....

But then say that the coach isn't good enough to utilise the talent at his disposal....

Lovely piece of contradiction there, well done.

I implied that the current roster of Toulouse players were not all good enough to compete in Super League, not that they were not good enough to beat Widnes.

So no piece of self-contradiction by me.

Not so well done by you.

Edited by ParisSurtout

Le rugby a treize, c'est moi!

_____

I implied that the current roster of Toulouse players were not all good enough to compete in Super League, not that they were not good enough to beat Widnes.

Not so well done by you.

Can anyone tell me what 'boring repetitive troll' is in French?

Disgusting, kick them out as well

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Disgusting, kick them out as well

You can't kick them out, spectators have a panoramic view at the stadium!

"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stuarts-photography/156268557729980

1000 at most!! with about 150 to 200 from widnes.

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

You can't kick them out, spectators have a panoramic view at the stadium!

Keep em in !!!

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Sounds like we did our best to chuck it away but would have taken that at kick off.

Having a 30 point lead and ending with 14 points in it, certainly sound like they tried their damnedest to trow it away.

Edited by HappyDave

"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

Having a 30 point lead and ending with 14 points in it, certainly sound like they tried their damnedest to trow it away.

Sadly the case, I didn't go so I'm wondering about the playing conditions, heat or humidity but then I'm reminded of the games we've thrown away so far this season and think its likely just another case of switching off and thinking the game has been won before the whistle has been blown. Absolutely terrible way of thinking and has cost us this season before now.

But we got the win, I'll certainly take that.

Not so well done by you.

Toulouse are a joke just like yourself. They do not belong in SL and its questionable whether they belong in the championship. They need a total new squad to even be a decent Championship side, as clearly the players are not good enough with 1 or 2 exceptions. You need a minimum 15 decent French players for SL. Where are they as Toulouse are allegedly the 2nd best French team?