Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos

ckn

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford
    • Leeds
    • Draw

Leeds to win by 20+ because they need to! no Wembleyitus here! Hopefully. These game are always close tough games and amongst the best of the season, not for quality rugby but for hard fought hard tackling emotional rugby. one of my favourite matches of the season. Taking my son this time for his first taste of Wheldon road/jungle friendly hatered! hope he enjoys it as much as me!!!!

Think we can win this - Cas by 10

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Cas always seem to get Leeds the week after a big game and we normally come undone against them.Leeds have achieved their goal for this season and reached Wembley so I think that they will be more relaxed.Leeds but it will be close.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Cas always seem to get Leeds the week after a big game and we normally come undone against them.Leeds have achieved their goal for this season and reached Wembley so I think that they will be more relaxed.Leeds but it will be close.

:O

:O

What I mean is there has been a tension and nervousness in Leeds' play this season,with them getting to Wembley they have achieved(what I assume is) their main goal for this season, so a certain amount of pressure is off them as a squad.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Leeds to win by eight points, but a victory i won't enjoy as much as i usually would. I'd love to see cas make the top eight after the way they've been victimised by the RFL, let's hope they get the points they need in the other two games. I'll be careful not to get ambushed as i drive through the bandit country of great preston and allerton bywater on the way over, real cas country despite the LS postcode.

What I mean is there has been a tension and nervousness in Leeds' play this season,with them getting to Wembley they have achieved(what I assume is) their main goal for this season, so a certain amount of pressure is off them as a squad.

I understand mate. I just hope you do us a big favour and beat Cas! ;)

Last I heard off Kenilworth Tiger, Leeds were 18-0 up during the first half. Antbody with any updates?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Last I heard off Kenilworth Tiger, Leeds were 18-0 up during the first half. Antbody with any updates?

Lauitiiti just scored a try, kick to come - 0 - 22 Rob

kick converted 0 - 24

Edited by amh

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

well that was rubbish - well done to Leeds who played excellently but didn't have a lot of resistance.

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

mcguire and burrow were excellent, but you can't miss as many tackles as we did.

the hull win keeps us in it, but to be honest crusaders deserve 8th more than us, at least they'd give someone a game. at least bradford are coming strong, wonder if it's alibert's fault this week.

mcguire and burrow were excellent, but you can't miss as many tackles as we did.

the hull win keeps us in it, but to be honest crusaders deserve 8th more than us, at least they'd give someone a game. at least bradford are coming strong, wonder if it's alibert's fault this week.

Agree with that - I said to my dad during this that it's a sorry state of affairs when the commentary team are discussing us being in the top 8!!

That said I'll reiterate, leeds were excellent and hope they win the cup

the problem kenny, like most yers, is having 1 real playmaker, chase.

just can't do it all on his own, it's too easy to close down.

that said, i don't want us to go the salford route, and get a new squad in.

more academy players coming through, regardless of a franchise or not.

the problem kenny, like most yers, is having 1 real playmaker, chase.

just can't do it all on his own, it's too easy to close down.

that said, i don't want us to go the salford route, and get a new squad in.

more academy players coming through, regardless of a franchise or not.

Agree with that - I thought McGoldrick was shocking and really put the pressure on Chase. Individually we just didn't look up for it tonight for whatever reason. We had a good opening 5 mins then when passed to ryan Hall and the whole team seemed to lose belief.

Higgins ran well as did Ferres but that's about it really.

Great chase back from Ian Kirke. Although it did look like Dixon had the lead boots on that Ryan Hall had been wearing for the 1st 40minutes.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Great chase back from Ian Kirke. Although it did look like Dixon had the lead boots on that Ryan Hall had been wearing for the 1st 40minutes.

Kirke is faster than you think for a big fella, it's not the first time this season he's chased back and collared a supposedly faster back from scoring.

If I remember rightly he's scored a try akin to a centre than that of a forward, can't remember who against though?

"Rugby league is a simple game played by simple people. Rugby union is a complex game played by w@nk*rs"

Laurie Dailey

Great result for mine, as it shows just how poor Castleford really are and what a poor crowd, with just over 7,000 there.

Poor effort from Castleford all around as the noose around their necks begins to tighten up.

go on mick i'll bite. how did bratfud do?, how are your crowds holding up?.

somehow, with the worse ground in super league the dulls are practically guaranteed a franchise.

money thrown at awful foreign imports, espescially ageing hasbeen aussies.

people in glass houses and all that

go on mick i'll bite. how did bratfud do?, how are your crowds holding up?.

somehow, with the worse ground in super league the dulls are practically guaranteed a franchise.

money thrown at awful foreign imports, espescially ageing hasbeen aussies.

people in glass houses and all that

You should know that my post was for one poster and one poster only.

Anyhow it's news to me that the RFL have warned us about our ground.