Flogging Wembley tickets above face value on here

Just a quick note to anyone with spare tickets for Wembley.

If you want to post the details on here you MUST be prepared to sell them at face value or less.

Any threads attempting to flog tickets to TRL members at vastly inflated prices will be removed.

This is not a scalpers paradise.

Thank you.

Leave it on here and then report the feckers to the police.

Not much the police can do about it. As far as I know it isn't against the law.

Morally wrong maybe, but not legally.

Not much the police can do about it. As far as I know it isn't against the law.

Morally wrong maybe, but not legally.

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it illegal - technically for football, but could be equally applied to any sport.

People called Romans they go the house

Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 makes it illegal - technically for football, but could be equally applied to any sport.

From what I see of football, it should be illegal to charge any amount for tickets.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Let them advertise and then everyone flood them with offers for 0p to wade through, set up a pyramid network to flood them.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

I have none to sell, but what about adding postage charges (your own and any that you paid to get them in the first place)

Just for clarification

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board