10.rowe

11. Mitchell

12. Day

13. Chandler

14. Nicho

15. Thackray

16. Hesketh/brown

17. lillycrop

Blake and sam scott don't look fit due to coming back early from injury what would yours be?

Brown is a must for me. He's impressed so far. But all about opinion at the same time.

Hesketh far too big and unfit for me.

Ainscough to FB, Faal in the centre as Craven looks suspect in defence. Plenty of quality though so hopefully he will come good as the season progresses.

1. Craven

2.rettie

3.squires

4. Ainy

5.jc

6.southernwood

7.wheelbarrow

8. Gledhill

9.leak

10.rowe

11. Mitchell

12. Day

13. Chandler

14. Nicho

15. Thackray

16. Hesketh/brown

17. lillycrop

Blake and sam scott don't look fit due to coming back early from injury what would yours be?

Wouldnt have Craven, would pur Ainscough at full back and bring Faal into the centre, would also maybe put Brown at 13, but other than that id say thats about as good as we have on current form.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

Good lad is Craven but still a little suspect positionally at full back. Makes some sensational looking interventions which a better custodisn would deal with more calmly.

Good players often make tricky things look easy, allowing lesser talents to catch the eye of the spectators.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Good lad is Craven but still a little suspect positionally at full back. Makes some sensational looking interventions which a better custodisn would deal with more calmly.

Let's just see how he turns out. Preecey had similar reviews when he came to us and he turned out just fine.

SIGNATURE

His offloads are only silly when there's nobody taking them. It's about time he had support with him on his runs as he can and will make the offload.

not in our own 30metres it doesn't work cost us a few times last year just needs to go forward and get a roll on and he will be okay?

He seems to have cut them out so far in pre-season. They are weapon for sure, but only at the right time and in an attacking position.

Fred - totally agree about Leak. Only a young lad and lots of potential but at the moment takes the wrong option too much for my liking. He'll get plenty of game time though this year I think and the subsequent opportunity to improve, but Blake and Nicholson to share the hooking duties against Workington for me.

Think pre season looked sharp onlymy opinion massive yards and big hits u would take a big part of attack out for keegan on current form?

on current form nope keegan would need to go out on loan and get match fit but if he starts with his offloads he would be out if keegs got match fit

So from Hesketh, lillycrop , glad hill, and brown he ur bottom of the crop u must be watching the last 3 games diff to me

everyone brings different cards to the table.. Hesketh could be one of the props of the league if he brings his 2010 form back lillycrop & gledhill young forwards learning still haven't reached their peak and brown can play three different postions i'm glad i'm not jk picking the side i remember rowe once at sheffleld may 2010 scoring two tries in 90 seconds still waiting for that at the dogs

on current form nope keegan would need to go out on loan and get match fit but if he starts with his offloads he would be out if keegs got match fit

Where would you suggest?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

My team would be

1 Ainscough

2 Rettie

3 Squires

4 Faal

5 JC

6 Southernwood

7 Leatherbarrow

8 Gledhill

9 Blake

10 Lillycrop

11 Mitchell

12 Day

13 Brown

SUBS

14 Rowe

15 Hesketh

16 Nicholson

17 Chandler

This team for me too. Leak not quite there for me yet and although Hesketh is carrying too much weight he has a great pair of hands that can pop open the defence.

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

This team for me too. Leak not quite there for me yet and although Hesketh is carrying too much weight he has a great pair of hands that can pop open the defence.

Regarding Hesketh, we know what he can do and the best way of getting his fitness up is by getting him some game time. Do we loan him out or is it better to keep him ourselves, bringing him off the bench down the slope etc? I say keep him.

SIGNATURE

Paddy did ok in the first 3 friendlies contribution and fitness wise. Hes never gonna be a 60 minute prop and has far more go forward than byron

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Archived