Haven dual reg with.......

GETEMONSIDE

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I blame the Jambos for the duel reg with Widnes. Betts has some decent players who will need game time and they are struggling for 17.

The big question is however how has cumbrias self proclaimed "pride of cumbria" turned into such a shambles both on and off the pitch? The seemingly endless flow of Sellafield money has failed to arrest the decline of the club, so you do wonder where they go from here.

Lol... the deluded ones are trying to put a positive spin on being DR'ed with Widnes, yet going from being DR'ed with Saints to the Vikings is more of a backward step for them... 

Oops.... I'd better behave myself or a certain Haven fan will be along claiming I'm making up stories about Haven again! ;)

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Yeah I think it is an absolute must win game, next week it's donny and we've got a very poor record vs them over recent years. Let's get the 1st points on the board and get some momentum going.

Nothing like a bit of pressure, personally think Dewsbury are likely to be just

behind the big four, of course we should be targeting the win, but must

win game, 2nd game into the season?   Hopefully DF when he eventually gets

here will be on a two year contract, so don't face the same problem in the half

backs at the start of next season.

Cumbrias "number 1 team" cant even fill a bus to bradford and they call us

Seems they lost a few when they found how much the Bulls charge for admission...... Then again, what do you expect after they starting whinging about the price of drink in the bar at the Rec.

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

He could maybe drop off at Zebra Claims Stadium by mistake wonderofwood.    ;)  ;)

he said it worse than cheating on his girlfriend ha ha  they wont see much of Dec this year they just want him and Carberry fit and with the SL break its a good chance to keep up their fitness. His Dads still not talking to him after scoring the two which beat his beloved Saints in pre-season and he's been warned that any celebrations on Sunday will see him homeless.

Maybe Phil should make another phone call ;)

he said it worse than cheating on his girlfriend ha ha they wont see much of Dec this year they just want him and Carberry fit and with the SL break its a good chance to keep up their fitness. His Dads still not talking to him after scoring the two which beat his beloved Saints in pre-season and he's been warned that any celebrations on Sunday will see him homeless.

Maybe Phil should make another phone call ;)

Would be horrible seeing him in a haven shirt!!

hook line and sinker. The man who says on deluded. Com forum stalkers will report havens DR on here.errm while stalking towns forum lol

When I get old and sad,have no friends,don't go out anymore,have over a thousand posts on an opposing teams forum and change my name to haven4me and have morphed into you,then the word stalker might be a fair call.

It's getting to a point where you have to ask... What is the point in haven ? 3/4 local lads in a team full of travellers there to pick a pay cheque up each week, haven will be paying a fortune for some of these players to get them to training / games even before they make an appearance ... And still they ship 40 points ... So why not build a team of locals where the score line won't be much different however at least the lads will want to play there.

Back to town matters - I thought our squad had to be announced 48 hours before the game ?

Border TV showed a clip of Haven training last night and it looked like 4-a-side.     It would probably be cheaper for them if they all travelled to where-ever the travellers train!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

The N&S are a mickey mouse outfit, they also had a picture of Lewis Tierney when it was supposed to be callum and a picture of the Championship 1 teams when they were promoting the start of the Championship. Still it could be worse........Martin Morgan could still be working there  ;)

The N&S are a mickey mouse outfit, they also had a picture of Lewis Tierney when it was supposed to be callum and a picture of the Championship 1 teams when they were promoting the start of the Championship. Still it could be worse........Martin Morgan could still be working there  ;)

They really need to get a grip, did anyone see the photo of Declan in last nights paper................changed a bit hasn't he.  ;)

Archived