Rovers v London and Sheffield match threads.

pont rover

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has Reni played centre?

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

You follow and support a team in good and bad time.I also go and watch amateur and other teams when I can afford and get there ,but fev need to concentrate on the games a head and not think about top four you have to be realistic, because there is just to bigger mountain to climb and to bigger gap between them and super league.

Andy Hay not happy with fixture planners and Friday's performance, the weather looking good so far lets hope for a good performance tonight....UTR

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/all-clubs/featherstone-v-sheffield-hay-s-blast-for-fixtures-planners-1-7194362

Just seen referee for tonight is Mr J.Cobb !

Andy Hay not happy with fixture planners and Friday's performance, the weather looking good so far lets hope for a good performance tonight....UTR

http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/all-clubs/featherstone-v-sheffield-hay-s-blast-for-fixtures-planners-1-7194362

our   players    had    a   good   rest    friday    night    so  i    dont   know    what  andy   hay    is    complaining    about.

our   players    had    a   good   rest    friday    night    so  i    dont   know    what  andy   hay    is    complaining    about.

Ha Ha sure did ,more mentally draining for us having to watch ! , Got is excuse in already ,not good .

Hay needs to stop making excuses and get on with it. Yes it is wrong that Sheffield get two days extra rest but as I see it we will have at least 4 players coming in that didn't play on Friday and the rest just need to man up and do the job.

Frightenly bad. As I maintain we have seen bad times and heavy defeats but the quality and passion is just not there. Not an alarmist or sack the coach advocate but honestly how much more can we take. I don't mind losing but the manner will drive the crowds away. Surely we can all see the players are not playing for the shirt or should I say coach!!!

The lads have obviously stopped playing for the coach and unless radical changes are made, we will be holding up the league. Unfair to the fans.

why no Reni, Did he look too good in training, bet he wonders what the blewdy hell hes come to after watching that lot.

Archived