Fev away!

scott

This is the same squad that performed heroics last season with 3 signings that were supposed to strengthen us and a few promising local youngsters.........what's going on ? I can't bare to listen to the second half.

You can only conclude that it's a lack of effort, a poor attitude or both. Player power raising its head at the club once again I'm afraid.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the same squad that performed heroics last season with 3 signings that were supposed to strengthen us and a few promising local youngsters.........what's going on ? I can't bare to listen to the second half.

That's just what I was going to post.   Why have some decent players slumped to this today?    It's easy to blame the newcomers but we are not getting the same out of what we had last year.   WHY?    As DavidM as said this can't be soft soaped over we need to get to the bottom of what is wrong within the club.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Vievers didn't do the recruitment one of the directors did, which is maybe why we are where we are......

Everyone thought Horton, Fifita and Farkas would make an impact to be fair, this hasn't

been the case for whatever reason.  Too much time wasted trying to get Farkas. Injuries

also haven't helped, but something does appear to be wrong in the camp looking at that first

half score line. Nowhere near good enough.

Something's gotta change ! There's always a sob story as to why we haven't done this or done that.. World Cup money.. Wigan promises... Why not just look after ourselves... Vievers did the recruitment .. Ike he said he wanted it done by October... Come Christmas we had signed 1 player! Holding out for farkas who will be retired by the time he comes is more fool us ... Vievers has ed up plain and simple .. The chat stops now .. Sick of reading the news and star.. We will come good... Trainings good... Need to cut out the errors... All ###### .. If we don't win next week were down .. Simple as and we can only blame ourselves

People were questioning him last week for having no Plan B or C!!!

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

As  i said after the home game unless they recruit i wont be back down to DP and after today i think there will be a lot more in the same mind.

less than 500 at next home game.

On the other hand there's haven who are fielding a load of travellers and loaners and they seem to be making a fist of it in all their away games (apart from one). 

As  i said after the home game unless they recruit i wont be back down to DP and after today i think there will be a lot more in the same mind.

less than 500 at next home game.

Vic,Just hope that most of the true fans aren't as fickle as you.

You have to start to question the commitment of the players and coach.

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.

Whatever it ends up it is going to take some explaining by somebody at the club and no bullsh******g.

Archived