Workington sunday

Keep The Faith

Kear said in this weeks paper that he was rite nkt to do dual register with the Giants and that the negatives outway the positives,how? Even though i dont agree with leaving players out while dual reg come in, but when you have no players isnt this a good thing, and also with the medical set up wouldn't they have helped all our players as some are still waiting for scans?? To me all this is selfish imo

By the way it was the giants that pulled the plug on DR after the fiasco last season

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was one mistake that nearly cost us, and besides that, the dual reg worked pretty well for us, also majority of people i have spoke to thought it would of benifited us this year too

Personally. l disagree. The year we reached the GF it benefited us, when we got the same players who played regularly for us. Last season we got no real playing benefit from it al all.

Plenty of rain today in Workington, drying tomorrow then a bit in the afternoon on Sunday. At least you game won't be postponed like ours was but it will be "traditional RL" conditions which might favour a forward based approach. I reckon you've got a fair chance of winning if your defence is up to scratch.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Think positive and keep positive

Just take comfort in the fact once your bottom you can't go any futher down,and from the bottom the only way is up ;)

I'm sure I speak for most Rams in wishing you more success in your dismal run ;)

Stroll on blackpool... Points in the bag lol ;)

You'll be fine at Workington don't know what your all winding ya sens up for

Your too good to go down

Unfortunately ;)

Btw where's your last game of the season??

Hopefully nearer than Doncaster was :)

Think positive and keep positive

Just take comfort in the fact once your bottom you can't go any futher down,and from the bottom the only way is up ;)

I'm sure I speak for most Rams in wishing you more success in your dismal run ;)

Stroll on blackpool... Points in the bag lol ;)

You'll be fine at Workington don't know what your all winding ya sens up for

Your too good to go down

Unfortunately ;)

Btw where's your last game of the season??

Hopefully nearer than Doncaster was :)

Zzzzz.

Personally. l disagree. The year we reached the GF it benefited us, when we got the same players who played regularly for us. Last season we got no real playing benefit from it al all.

the year we reached the grand final we was playing with more or less karl harrison's team, that was the difference & soon after, that team was replaced by a much lesser contending team, or do you also see this differently to everyone else, we are in a much worse state this season to the latter imo,

the year we reached the grand final we was playing with more or less karl harrison's team, that was the difference & soon after, that team was replaced by a much lesser contending team, or do you also see this differently to everyone else, we are in a much worse state this season to the latter imo,

how was it karl harrison team?

Johnson

Rowe

Black

Faal

Potts

Greenwood

Applegarth

davies

Hirst

Walmsley

Players who all signed after KH had taken his lot to fax and played in the 2013 season

Anyway its down to certain players to stand and be counted now and get themselves out this mess

Do you mean see it differently to you? Have you become our supporter's official spokesman? l think the quality and regularity of the players we received on DR in the GF year was much better than those the year after. 

Do you mean see it differently to you? Have you become our supporter's official spokesman? l think the quality and regularity of the players we received on DR in the GF year was much better than those the year after.

did i say i was, no i dont think i did, & who are you to say that? I always say, imo, & on this forum that is what it is for, to view and state your oppinions and if you dont like it dont comment on my oppinions young man, i have been supporting batley through the gallent youth days and before, & i am entitled to my oppinion and i pay good money to watch theses games so i will comment how i please, so if you dont like what i put, dont read it and dont comment, rant over

how was it karl harrison team?

Johnson

Rowe

Black

Faal

Potts

Greenwood

Applegarth

davies

Hirst

Walmsley

Players who all signed after KH had taken his lot to fax and played in the 2013 season

Anyway its down to certain players to stand and be counted now and get themselves out this mess

wasnt applegarth under kh, and hirst & black & potts & liam walmsley

did i say i was, no i dont think i did, & who are you to say that? I always say, imo, & on this forum that is what it is for, to view and state your oppinions and if you dont like it dont comment on my oppinions young man, i have been supporting batley through the gallent youth days and before, & i am entitled to my oppinion and i pay good money to watch theses games so i will comment how i please, so if you dont like what i put, dont read it and dont comment, rant over

Ha. You asked if l saw it differently to everyone else. My point was, how do you know what everyone else thinks? How can you suggest that my view is different from everyone else's? And in amongst the red mist of your rant you missed that l said 'personally' which to the uninitiated, implies that it is my view and not anyone else's. As for all the other stuff in your post, who cares!

Ha. You asked if l saw it differently to everyone else. My point was, how do you know what everyone else thinks? How can you suggest that my view is different from everyone else's? And in amongst the red mist of your rant you missed that l said 'personally' which to the uninitiated, implies that it is my view and not anyone else's. As for all the other stuff in your post, who cares!

realy dont care about anhthing you say eigther young man, so feel free not to comment on any of my posts by all means

it was one mistake that nearly cost us, and besides that, the dual reg worked pretty well for us, also majority of people i have spoke to thought it would of benifited us this year too

DR is the pits and choose how this season pans out it was the correct descition to not use it IMO. It is a blight on our game and the sooner the powers that be end it and bring back reserve team footy the better. Fact is we did not have enough cover in the backs once again especially the halves that is why we are struggling. 

wasnt applegarth under kh, and hirst & black & potts & liam walmsley

KTF is bang on. JK put together a brilliant team in his first two years, probably too good. It was decimated by people leaving for more money and we struggled last year. 

So we build again! We have some good players in our team, these need to be kept and added to for next season, we just have to stay up!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

So we build again! We have some good players in our team, these need to be kept and added to for next season, we just have to stay up!

Do you think we'll be able to keep hold of the one's we want? For example, I can see a few clubs casting a line out for Alex Rowe and James Brown. Do we still have any draw for these stand out players?

SIGNATURE

Archived