Squad for hunslet

wonky

No Murphy, Horton or szostak for Sunday's game. I'd assume forrester to fullback, stack to 2nd row and akehurst at centre with Steve scholey on the bench. Unless whiteley goes to centre.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure they would put akehurst straight in after only one game and 2 vital points for grabs , if true murphy isnt playing then it will most likely be forrester although again after only one game at fb all year maybe carter fb and forrester on the wing 

Can't see Carter going back there, when Murphy went off last week sammut dropped in three rather than Brett, hopefully they put round pegs in round holes and Sam gets the nod. Probably right about about akehurst though, mcavoy maybe to 2nd row, olstrum to loose and whiteley on bench leaving stack at centre.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Sammut has played fb several times in is career thats why he went there , there was no other winger so carter couldnt really have gone there , it was an easy switch to make with forber , phillips and doran all on the field , but yes forrester will or should be fb tomorrow

It's one we should win but this is Hunslet's last throw of the dice, it will be tougher than last time, if we get off to a decent start we will be okay.

Bet of luck lad's, gutted I can't make it today, UP THE TOWN

I'm hoping both Kurt and Fifita are like new signings next year . Kurt has improved as time has past and is showing more , but he's looked like he's playing bruised and a bit busted , and has taken time to fully acclimatise to everything. With an offseason , and fully settled , I think there's lots more to come and we've only scratched the surface of what he has . A fit latu should see us with a ball playing asset in the middle . So hopefully there's a full return on our investment on both counts next year

6-22 town. Sammut is kicking them off the park. Three tries in quick succession

Great stuff after going behind, Sammut tearing it up again but he's not as good as grant Gore is he, Terry Mac  ;)

Archived