elliot miller?

troutmaster

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The missing man is now saying all us townies have turned on Lukock and Miller and have started slagging them off... the man has a screw loose....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

The missing man is now saying all us townies have turned on Lukock and Miller and have started slagging them off... the man has a screw loose....

he talks rubbish otto. They are both good players and thanks to them for their services. Can understand why lucock is going but not elliot.

Nice to hear he's still alive and kicking, but still telling lies and spouting absolute sheeite, nobody has slagged Nathan and Elliot off on here, can you imagine the reaction from the dark side if they were joining us from haven. :rtfm:  

In Elliot's statement there is lines to be read between ?

Sounds like he's not sure ... Lots of hopefully etc apparently hasn't been enjoying his rugby .. Hmm suprised by that he didn't miss out too much due to DR -

Losing a good player but a winger at that - thought he looked like he enjoyed Sammut and scored tries off the back of him with the "left side best side " crack

Think he should have resigned to be honest but up to him

Nice to hear he's still alive and kicking, but still telling lies and spouting absolute sheeite, nobody has slagged Nathan and Elliot off on here, can you imagine the reaction from the dark side if they were joining us from haven. :rtfm:  

Well he loves stirring it and spreading it doesn't he..... all sanctimonious about what happens at other clubs yet conveniently forgets any misdemeanours his beloved trophy and tax dodging Haven have got up to!

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

Relationship with coach ... Relationship with other players ... Who knows ? But obviously deeper than just a position on the field . He was in top form banging tries in

cant weigh up this relationship with coaches crack coaches come and go 2-3 years tops players with clubs at their hearts stop and see off loads of coaches

He picked him every week even though he'd never seen him as he was injured when he came! DR never touched him , Carter has the beef ?

yeah but when Charlie was here it was the best friends club, I think Phil is a bit more boss like, as it should be.

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Yes can't complain that he's detached and very much in charge . He doesn't brook argument or engage much with what players think or want . Fair enough , he's the boss , knows what his plan is and ultimately stands or falls by his decisions. I'll go with him

I think town will sign tierney for elliots position,a very good replacement but i would have still liked elliot to have stayed at a club which fans appreciated his work on the wing.I have my reservations about elliot going for the fullback position,but,he had had a few run outs at no1 but still think him and and calvert would be close to the best wingers in the championship.I cannot understand H4E can ever accuse town fans of slagging elliot and young nathan off by going to haven,far from it H4E,They are 2 players that all town fan appreciated for all their efforts put in for worki gton town,as i have said,we have to hope matty comes back a new man,but with callum we still have a good replacement.I would like to wish both elliot and nathan best wishes on joining haven and hope they both succeed in their tasks but not against town.

Archived