Haven versus Town

Keith T

hmmmmm i think youve had too much pop tonight. If there 1st teamers you are doomed for the drop. Town had genuine 1st teamers missing, stack, szostak, matty,jarrod, walker and shacks would all walk into both sides tonight, the 5 missing haven "stars" wouldnt make towns 17 and i doubt many will make havens. Your saying about a dry pitch, but wet or dry pitch sammut would have kicked you to death in that 2nd half and wed have ran out winners

Did u not see dion take u to bits again pal even on mud lets just say I'm more than confident in our squad this year fella your superstar will need to take car of dion Aswell something he's failed to do in every game he's played in. Town played very well as did haven but we looked the more dangerous side and we bombed two certain try's which would have made the score line what it should have been rather than so close. I'm really looking farward to some top derbys this hopefully in better weather for a start and when both sides are at their peak as today's game for a warm up was very good bar conditions on the relegation side of things I think we will both be comfortable this year

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think havens defence was good up the middle marra, to say you would have put 20 on us is rather optimistic pal , the fist try came from a town knock on, there wasn't much at all between the two teams at all, by the way can you have a word with Cotter Cash and Elbeck you really need your tanoy system sorted and the score board, hooter sounded and it showed 78 mins ,very confusing if your a player I would say !!!

Anyways like I said earlier, I think you just about deserved it tonight marra its been a while , well done

I have got to agree with u on all that but was told the tannoy was sorted pal the scoreboard does this every now and then and is very frustrating. Yea it's finally nice to have a win can't enjoy it too much I got go work in morning

no missed nowt me brother got attacked by 2 town fans at halftime luckilly he can handle himself and if your on about the haven fan wanting to fight after the game i wonder who that was #dontpushyourweight

nah it was the one in the Kells end the usual culprit. However I prefer to talk about rugby and not get into all that and with 8 players out I will take that result.

nah it was the one in the Kells end the usual culprit. However I prefer to talk about rugby and not get into all that and with 8 players out I will take that result.

so a lad who got attacked at halftime was done so by nice town fans not being funny marra but you know fu-k all and talk utter s-ite

I have got to agree with u on all that but was told the tannoy was sorted pal the scoreboard does this every now and then and is very frustrating. Yea it's finally nice to have a win can't enjoy it too much I got go work in morning

You enjoy those jam butties at wuk tomorrow marra, they will taste even sweeter :laugh:

Has Cotter spent all his insurance money already ;)

so a lad who got attacked at halftime was done so by nice town fans not being funny marra but you know fu-k all and talk utter s-

Proud to be a Town fan tonight, it's a good job those 2 taxi loads of town fans turned up or the place woulld have been empty the haven support wa

nah it was the one in the Kells end the usual culprit. However I prefer to talk about rugby and not get into all that and with 8 players out I will take that resulta

and that was me ...... welcome to the real world of donald 

Golden rule Donald don't comment on here when you've been on the sauce,you can make a prat of yourself.

alright chief so me brother never got assaulted by 2 town fans suppose you trailed up from dewsbury to confirm that ... like i say he wont let it lie i suggest you do coz its not your problem son 

If anyone is interested

Haven had missing

Scott macavoy

Sam Brooke's now dr

Thomas coyle

Kurtis Quinn

Rhys carberry

Might be more need to check

You wont see Brooks again marra, He will be a starting prop at the chemics with their front row injury record. Quinn's a kid who will need time. Coyle really isn't the answer and you and every other haven fan knows that !!  and Rhys Carberry ???  have you signed Liam's brother ?  - Liam will be worth the entrance fee alone IF he can get fit and regain the form he showed as a youngster . so one out of five ain't bad and keep your fingers crossed for Liam  ;)   i would be more than worried if I was you guys. 

Good test for both sets of players in them conditions - they both deserve a lot of credit and hopefully with no injuries it would have done their fitness a world of good .

alright chief so me brother never got assaulted by 2 town fans suppose you trailed up from dewsbury to confirm that ... like i say he wont let it lie i suggest you do coz its not your problem son 

Hope your brother is okay Donald there is no room in this game for behaviour of that kind. reporting through the correct channels is the correct way to go, you wont get anywhere on a public rugby league forum. hope it hasn't spoiled the night to much 

Golden rule Donald don't comment on here when you've been on the sauce,you can make a prat of yourself.

He's just enjoying his win graham, they have had to wait quite a while ;)  

On a different note if your coming up to the Rec for your match on a Saturday bring a torch, as the lights are tattie ash, and a good stop watch would be handy as the electronic scoreboard sticks at 78 mins marra, also watch out for the 3 lunatics, after 3 vimtos they want to fight anything, you cant miss them they all look the same ( something to do with brother and sisters am told  ;) )

donald you need a holiday.

only came back from lanzarote 5 week s bk be going to tenerife in a month think your talking to the wrong person and may i say it wasn,t any of the town fans who where all together in kells end who tried it on with our kid it was 2 random town fans the town faithful weren.t to blaim at all

only came back from lanzarote 5 week s bk be going to tenerife in a month think your talking to the wrong person and may i say it wasn,t any of the town fans who where all together in kells end who tried it on with our kid it was 2 random town fans the town faithful weren.t to blaim at all

Why what's gone on? Had somebody been attacked??

Lets be honest I think the Saturday night project is gonna cause problems for our neighbours. No excuses for Town fans causing trouble, it shouldn't happen. But there was quite a few very well oiled haven fans starting to get a bit rowdy as the game went on. The atmosphere started getting nastier, one knocked a little lass over, and I still can't believe they sing the "fathers gun" song given what's happened in the town.

Donald marra because your brother got attacked does not give you the license to act like a hooligan, you're trying to take some moral high ground while admitting to being as bad.

They might make more money behind the bar but the hassle will be loads more, especially in the summer as last night the weather will have put a few off.

Edit: Just text my haven mate at work and says Donalds/ Spacey's brother threw a punch and missed and got one back for his trouble. So much for the hooligan town fans eh?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Did u not see dion take u to bits again pal even on mud lets just say I'm more than confident in our squad this year fella your superstar will need to take car of dion Aswell something he's failed to do in every game he's played in.

Sorry no I missed it as I've missed every other time. Yes he's a very good player but are you suggesting that although we beat you 6 times last season that Dion took us apart? Then last night he did it again in a 12-6 game? Come on be realistic, like I said he's a good player and he did play well at Blackpool, but surely you must be blocking out the bad memories of Sammut swan diving at the Kells end and him doing back flips at DP. Who needs to take care of who?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Archived