Next up Featherstone Rovers

moorside roughyed

Fev are a pretty new team this year, put 2 decent performances in so far. Few decisions went against us at Bradford and a few of our own mistakes cost us the game, and we got the win against a very good batley side,with a gritty performance. Still plenty to improve on, the link up of thackrey, briggs and craven looking good for us, Jon Sharpe says he doesn't expect any leeds players to be available this week with there injury crisis. Very good win for Oldham last week and it sounds like a good performance against leigh aswell, so should be a good tight game. Good to see Oldham picking themselves back up, see you all sunday

Pity Ashton not available but Ford more than capable. I would guess that Roper and Holmes would miss out this week but I am sure Scott and Spanner know best team to put out on the pitch. 

I think Grimshaw will be preferred to Roper, especially seeing as the game is in his back yard but I'm not sure about the three-quarter line.  Holmes started as centre against Broncos and Leigh and moved out to the wing to accommodate Bibby last weekend.  I wouldn't be surprised to see Holmes - Ford - Bibby - Clay.  

I reckon Chisholm will come into his own when the ground firms up and he can bring his pace into play.    

Archived