2 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Widnes Vikings KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Draw
    • Widnes Vikings

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really like that decision to go for 2. Even if he kicks it I think with a minute to go I'd have been looking for one last shot at their try line.

Widnes just don't look as fluent without Brown, but it's been a really gutsy effort. They are right in this.

Don't really like that decision to go for 2. Even if he kicks it I think with a minute to go I'd have been looking for one last shot at their try line.

Widnes just don't look as fluent without Brown, but it's been a really gutsy effort. They are right in this.

Everybody thinks it just Brown but we've had our whole backline disruptes too. For me Bridge, Marsh and Runciman combined are as big a loss.

Brown out though makes Mellor and Hanbury so much less effective as well.

At first I shared that opinion but there wasn't enough time to get a try, both teams were knackered and if we got it we're within 2pts

Wasn't that bizarre..he was touching the dead ball line

There was no way there was clear evidence of Gigot touching the line.

The decision should of been what ever the on field ref sent up.

Sheer weight of possession made that try, lovely pass though. It's not pretty but Widnes have ground their way back into the game. They need a bit of movement off the ball though, not asking enough questions of the dracs.

Not sure why on earth the commentators are blaming Duport rather than flappy Richards for that try. Oh hang on, Duport is unlikely to invite anyone to a Wigan Old Boys barbie any time soon.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Hewer looks like he has forgotten to book a flight back and is dependent on Widnes for a lift home.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

North west coast? Is that where Widnes is these days?

Archived