2 Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v Widnes Vikings KO 6pm (TV)

Who will win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Draw
    • Widnes Vikings

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the hell??

Mason to start! Guy can't play for 10min without spitting his lungs and is starting for the second time this season. Bousquet was getting interesting FFS. Better call Vunakece because this is garbage!

Mason looks incredibly out of shape. His first carry last week was about three metres and he was breathing through his ###### afterwards.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Mason looks incredibly out of shape. His first carry last week was about three metres and he was breathing through his ###### afterwards.

They look to be trying to bully Widnes off the park. A few teams have tried it this year most notably Hull who nearly pulled it off but then collapsed when it didn't.

I think it'll be a decent move against an understrength and tired Widnes side. If they can build up a quick lead against a notoriously slow starting side we could see a comfortable victory.

They look to be trying to bully Widnes off the park. A few teams have tried it this year most notably Hull who nearly pulled it off but then collapsed when it didn't.

I think it'll be a decent move against an understrength and tired Widnes side. If they can build up a quick lead against a notoriously slow starting side we could see a comfortable victory.

Widnes played a much bigger side brilliantly that night against Hull but I think the lack of size in the pack will prove telling as the season wears on.

I think today's game will probably go the way you've described with the Dragons covering the 14 point handicap.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Nothing in it, with half time closing in. I reckon Widnes would take that, although they'd have liked Hanbury to get the two.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived