Today

Townie123

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a recurring theme from every game is we seem to be on the wrong end of the penalty count every game . has anybody sat down and analysed why ....is it the same players ,is it the same type of offences , is it early on or late in the game when we are tired , are we leaving players on that are tiring and bringing fresher players off ,are we using our interchanges to best effect , surely we can tweek a few things to improve our performance...........but then our 2 best performances were when we only had one fit player on the bench , over to you mr veivers.

In the meantime we have a chairman grafting for 6 months (his words) to get an international game in November .. And a coach who appears to be on a magic carpet telling the rest of rugby league what Cumbria needs and what could happen ...

Meanwhile ....

In the meantime we have a chairman grafting for 6 months (his words) to get an international game in November .. And a coach who appears to be on a magic carpet telling the rest of rugby league what Cumbria needs and what could happen ...

Meanwhile ....

OK you don't like Phil vivers. We get the message

Probably because the commentators weren't calling him Alex Szostack

Got to say the radio commentators at the moment are tattie ash, the last one for Town and Barra one put you off listening  the guest speakers are better at least they know the game, bring back Walshy and Coxy plz

Need a coach that is not scared of playing local lads with a car full of travellers at best, get coach and local players in now so they are experiencing the championship and will bounce up from League 1 at the first attempt. This season has gone

Seems like Sammut is ok then, looks like he was playing Touch tonight at Wakey according to his twitter page anyways. 

Nothing in his Twitter post to say he was playing. He could have just been watching

Nothing in his Twitter post to say he was playing. He could have just been watching

the fact he says he scored 2 last week and none this gives it away that he was playing. Disgraceful if you ask me. I heard a rumour the other day saying he wasnt injured but would never play for us again. I though it was utter rubbish, but now............

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

the fact he says he scored 2 last week and none this gives it away that he was playing. Disgraceful if you ask me. I heard a rumour the other day saying he wasnt injured but would never play for us again. I though it was utter rubbish, but now............

Must admit when I heard the craic about the 6 week hamstring job my suspicious mind thought ---Fractured Dummy.  

sammut is injured

Archived