Bradford Bulls game

andyram

It still shows you are giving too many penalties away and has and will cost you in the long-term

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well no, not for one minute did I envisage that win. I thought we had blown the deserved victory when Conway was sin binned, but thanks to Sidlow's indiscretion we pulled it back. Sykes was never going to miss that one was he, was he? I've said before that defence wins matches and now everybody believes it.

Funny how we now have loads of mates from other clubs! Did we do them a favour or what!

i'm not bothered if you did us a favour or not. i like Dews and i like Batley, and i'm really chuffed for you.

joe mullaney is a god

the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

oldrover.gif

And Farrell wasn't playing so no one can blame him this time.

Well BSJ, best laid plans eh? Good job I didn't book those flights to Canada

Any coincidence that we had hales and spicer back in the second row I wonder? Pair of em can't pass to save their lives but they tackle anything that moves.

According to league express this morning penalty count in 2nd half was 12-1 in Bulls favour. But at least the penalty we got was the one that won us the game.

Worrying - it can't all be dodgy referee (and the Bradford fans reckoned this one robbed them!).

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Well BSJ, best laid plans eh? Good job I didn't book those flights to Canada

Any coincidence that we had hales and spicer back in the second row I wonder? Pair of em can't pass to save their lives but they tackle anything that moves.

Good job that Hale did pass to Gusdek to score his try or we may not be as chuffed today!

Worrying - it can't all be dodgy referee (and the Bradford fans reckoned this one robbed them!).

Beggars belief that they were still accusing ref of being biased to Dewsbury given the 12 to 1 penalty count.....what new madness is this?

Beggars belief that they were still accusing ref of being biased to Dewsbury given the 12 to 1 penalty count.....what new madness is this?

From where I was stood he seemed to be giving us everything in the first half and the Bulls everything in the second .....  but then thats just my perception.

Well no, not for one minute did I envisage that win. I thought we had blown the deserved victory when Conway was sin binned, but thanks to Sidlow's indiscretion we pulled it back. Sykes was never going to miss that one was he, was he? I've said before that defence wins matches and now everybody believes it.

Funny how we now have loads of mates from other clubs! Did we do them a favour or what!

batley also did u you a favour by beating oldham didnt they?

?

You certainly did. A few might be getting carried away but I ain't. We are quite capable of losing to them this week and they will be right back in the mix.

Good job that Hale did pass to Gusdek to score his try or we may not be as chuffed today!

I think that was absolutely amazing on Sunday - Hales passing I mean.  ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Don't Oldham play Bulls Wednesday at home?? So could take a lot out of them??? Does worry us still the penalty count... Check all other teams in other matches penalty accounts each week and you will see dewsbury are pretty bad in that area! Probably the worst

Don't Oldham play Bulls Wednesday at home?? So could take a lot out of them??? Does worry us still the penalty count... Check all other teams in other matches penalty accounts each week and you will see dewsbury are pretty bad in that area! Probably the worst

And always worse in the second half, which is a clear indication of a fitness problem that causes "lazy" (tired) tackling. Sadly this can't be cured easily during the season.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Archived