Whitehaven away

RogerT

Getting turned over again by SL Dr partners, cheers Cas, were we getting too good with Minikin to give your pals at the bottom of SL a bit of a game? Can't threaten the closed shop can we? Cas already played, the guy Mini replaced was replaced again so why do they need him? Send another then!

Idiot.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Getting turned over again by SL Dr partners, cheers Cas, were we getting too good with Minikin to give your pals at the bottom of SL a bit of a game? Can't threaten the closed shop can we? Cas already played, the guy Mini replaced was replaced again so why do they need him? Send another then!

Championship clubs aren't compelled to enter DR agreements you know.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

A tough win that, I always thought that yesterday and Swinton could be our toughest games with the mindset of the players and coach. No one doubts our ability to match up to Fev and London at home.

Anyway, playing more forwards than backs, we looked pretty sound defensively, but lacked the cutting edge of a Minikin or Alex Brown. Hope Alex B back next week and Ainscough in the centres to attack at home down the hill.

We deserved the win no doubt, though their fans would disagree and blame the ref. Aiye for them dragged them through the game, a great player.

For us, Dave Scott almost faultless as usual (he allowed at 40/20), Rettie ran hard, Leek and Davey took the fight forwards. As usual Joel & Breth tackled anything that moved, and thought Mariano had his best game.

Onto today, come on Leigh!

A tough win that, I always thought that yesterday and Swinton could be our toughest games with the mindset of the players and coach. No one doubts our ability to match up to Fev and London at home.

Anyway, playing more forwards than backs, we looked pretty sound defensively, but lacked the cutting edge of a Minikin or Alex Brown. Hope Alex B back next week and Ainscough in the centres to attack at home down the hill.

We deserved the win no doubt, though their fans would disagree and blame the ref. Aiye for them dragged them through the game, a great player.

For us, Dave Scott almost faultless as usual (he allowed at 40/20), Rettie ran hard, Leek and Davey took the fight forwards. As usual Joel & Breth tackled anything that moved, and thought Mariano had his best game.

Onto today, come on Leigh![/quote

Joel...?? Slip of the tongue ..or not...mmm interesting.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

clown

I spoke to big frankie last night at whitehaven after he loves playing same with minikin even the faithful have a song for Frankie

You can see with the passion they wanna play at batley

If we become deaperado how about asking march/smith to send jc back for a bit of fun down our slope (just avoid a defender under posts)

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Brown, Rettie, Gkedhill tries,not sure bout kicks. Gore n Calvert for Haven. No kicks.

Great win .Well done Shaun Ainscough,drove up having had call 2 1/2 hrs earlier. Alex Brown failed fitness test,Minnikin withdrawn at CAS request.

Thanks for the clarification Colin, looks as if my earlier remarks may have been a tad unfair.  I wasn't aware of the problem with Brown or Squires for that matter.

Archived