Bradford on Sunday

TOSH1960

Bradford is just a game to get out of the way and to avoid injuries to any key players.

I am sure the coaching staff and players are thinking the same. Unfortunately, if they go into the game with that mentality they will not be in up for it and there is a greater chance of injury.

It's a catch 22 situation.

Let's just hope they keep the score down and enjoy the experience.

Bradford is just a game to get out of the way and to avoid injuries to any key players.

I am sure the coaching staff and players are thinking the same. Unfortunately, if they go into the game with that mentality they will not be in up for it and there is a greater chance of injury.

It's a catch 22 situation.

Let's just hope they keep the score down and enjoy the experience.

I said that about the Hull KR match.

He was injured following the game at Dewsbury.  Having recovered and available for selection again he's been overlooked in favour of Gaz Owen.  I reckon the signing of Dave Hewitt pushed Ropes even further down the pecking order and might have been the catalyst for the move.

Now he's gone and with Owen missing for maybe the next few games I think we'll see Hewitt slot straight into the number seven slot,

One of the problems of not running reserve sides is that players don't get a game for weeks on end. 

I know that the subject of reserve sides and whether all clubs from SL to championship 1 shouldhave them is a topic for another thread but it is impacting on who we will actually have available for Bradford and the seven games after sunday.

If you can't beat 'em, become them. Rochdale Roughyeds.

Not averse to a merger as long as we're called oldham Rochdale united football east division superleague. Or oldham rufeds for short. We can play in colours showing the two towns red and white hooped shirts to represent oldham and blue shorts to represent the colour of Rochdale. But I'm drawing the line at that alien mascot, that's got to go.

I wonder what the attendance will be tomorrow.  The Bulls are averaging 4649 for Championship home games this season with highs of over 6000 for Leigh and Halifax.  The two lowest figures were for their games against Swinton (4152) and Workington (3467).

Bulls fans will probably expect a comfortable win, allowing them to visit Featherstone next week for a potential nail biting game for both clubs.  I don't know whether they will come out in large numbers to see us or stay at home considering the two points already in the bag.

We are not going to odsal it's very rare we miss a game but £22 eachfor pensioners to sit is just to much that's. nearly a quarter of our pension they must think they are still in super league. Good luck everyone back next week.

Archived