Forum Shirt Sponsorship

distantdog

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember too that one lucky member will win the players playing shirt in September! Not bad odds either, so come on get chipped in we might be able to sponsor two!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Remember too that one lucky member will win the players playing shirt in September! Not bad odds either, so come on get chipped in we might be able to sponsor two!

I think it has scared the punters off  thinking it will be a double player sponsorship after they sign up.....imo of course.....

was it £500 for the two players last year ?....and how many contributed last year ?......no wonder people are not queuing up...keep it to one player.....

interest has dried up.....one player sponsorship...its the way to go....

Distantdog your mail box is full

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Right, time to move on!

We have 14 contributors in total. I have noticed the conversation about the number of players we should sponsor this season. My instinct is it should be only 1 shirt. My reasons for this are:

1. It is cheaper, obviously!

2. On the squad meet night, KN said that they do not usually struggle for player sponsors so it seems to me that we do not need to sponsor two!

3. There are lots of other ways to sponsor/financially support the club so if anyone wants to put money into the club there are affordable ways to do it!

So, the contributions are £17.86, which will lead to a total payment of £250.04, all of which will be handed over to PH when collected in.

Please pm me if you need to sort out payment! My preferred method would be cash, given to me on Boxing Day! Obviously l understand this isn't possible for everyone, so get in touch with alternate methods of paying. Ideally, l would like to hand the cash over to PH after the match or as soon as l can after!

Hope this is ok? If anyone contributing wants to know any more details, please get in touch by pm!

Thanks all 

@distantdog

I'm assuming that your Paypal account is the same as last year?

If so, let me know when you want the money and I will send

Cheers

Dave

Afternoon all!

For those who want to hand over money on Boxing Day, l will be stood on my usual places during the match. lf playing downhill, l will be stood in the 9 'ole, almost directly behind the bottom most floodlight pylon. If playing uphill, l will be in a similar position on the terracing on the other side of the GT stand. I will be wearing my Batley Bulldogs bobble hat, and a blue Karrimor jacket!

I will also be sat or stood by the bench in front of the memorial garden behind the GT stand between half 11 and a quarter to 12 if that is any better, wearing the same outfit  ;)

Hope to see some of you then!

Wouldn't it be easier just to wear a pink carnation DD?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived