Four Rams to stand aside on Sunday?

Hornetto

10 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

Well we must be right one year Phil. You can only sail close to the wind for so long.

Aha More chance at predicting world peace. Good luck anyway and I'm going into the prophecy business. I think Dewsbury will be far and away better than your doom and gloom forecasts of your fellow supporters. Long live Fev and the rest of the rugby league family.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Wednesday, February 01, 2017 at 8:18 PM, coolie said:

Lol

You don't have to bait the hook too much to reel one in ;)

If Bradford would have beat you in that last game..

You'd be the new Featherstone starting on minus 12

I'd rather have stability than a rollercoaster ride,game is insecure enough without laughing in the face of oblivion ...or streethouse

Whichever is nearest too you

;)

Think you have bigger things to worry about than Fev. ????????

8 minutes ago, fevfromfar said:

Think you have bigger things to worry about than Fev. ????????

Some of us are realistic 

And don't expect too much from Mr wonderful this season.

Sacked within 3 games if results don't improve 

On 02/02/2017 at 10:14 AM, NickD said:

Actually at my age I'd be happy with another couple of Neil Kelly type years. They were great.  

It's easy to have a good coach and pay good players good money when you don't pay any bills and can spend all the money on just them.

6 hours ago, mumsie said:

It's easy to have a good coach and pay good players good money when you don't pay any bills and can spend all the money on just them.

Of course it is and of course the tongue was firmly in the cheek when the post was made. However I will tell you something. Much more of the garbage we paid to see yesterday and we will have so few fans coming through the turnstiles we will go bust anyway. As I mention every year, rugby is an entertainment business and it's in a a difficult place with so many other ways for people to spend their money these days.  You have to entertain and that ain't happened for a while now.   Maybe with our resources championship 1 is where we belong and we should all stop moaning?  That's how it seems so maybe I should start the ball rolling and be more positive from now on.        Nargh.  This is a Forum.  It's was made for moaners after all ?

I thought dual reg was there for covering injuries, ie Jowett for Guzdek and Caton Brown for Morton? Well that was Morrison was telling everybody last week,so why did he drop Teànby and Tonks for Keegan Hirst and that big lump David Fifita? And the reason he gave for not picking James Glover was a load of ######.

If we are going to use dual reg let's have young hungry players not overweight, overpaid players that don't give a toss.We need a massive response on Sunday against Swinton otherwise all I can see is another tonking.

But until we make changes I can't see our fortune's changing.

DR can work for us it worked for Fev.......  Fev got Rhinos fringe players and integrated them into the team!!  

There are some cracking young players at Wakey that would benefit from an extended run in a championship team .... and I know I have posted it before .... but I cant understand why GM has not gone for Christian Ackroyd either as DR or on loan  .... he is just what we need ... hungry ... fast .... sees a killer pass ... and kicks well !!   A real number 7 .....   oh silly me he isn't big enough to double up as a hooker!!  (he is certainly no smaller than Rochdales no7 .. and look what he did to us last week)

Bring him in for development .... then use DR for cover and only cover for injuries and loss of form!!

Glen Do it NOW!!  ....  

It really isn't complicated, so why have we made such a mess of it so quickly!!  

Perhaps Wakefield tell dewsbury who is and who isn't available?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

3 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

When Dewsbury's opponents Swinton Lions had a Dual Registration deal with Warrington a few years ago,I think it was fair to say that Warrington called the shots and told Swinton who to play,and that I think may have been a factor in Steve McCormack resigning as head coach.And that agreement with Warrington was very much to the detriment of Swinton.It looks like reading between the lines on this,Wakefield are doing the same to Dewsbury as Warrington did to Swinton,and it ended in tears.

5 hours ago, the old nine ole said:

DR can work for us it worked for Fev.......  Fev got Rhinos fringe players and integrated them into the team!!  

There are some cracking young players at Wakey that would benefit from an extended run in a championship team .... and I know I have posted it before .... but I cant understand why GM has not gone for Christian Ackroyd either as DR or on loan  .... he is just what we need ... hungry ... fast .... sees a killer pass ... and kicks well !!   A real number 7 .....   oh silly me he isn't big enough to double up as a hooker!!  (he is certainly no smaller than Rochdales no7 .. and look what he did to us last week)

Bring him in for development .... then use DR for cover and only cover for injuries and loss of form!!

Glen Do it NOW!!  ....  

It really isn't complicated, so why have we made such a mess of it so quickly!!  

Cracking post. Far too sensible to be heard by anyone with influence I suspect. 

Archived