what to do with people like this?

Give the beagles, guinea pigs, mice, rats, etc a bit of respite and start testing drugs on him?

Save damage to expensive robots and use him for land mine clearances?

Give the crash test dummies a break?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

should lose any human right to anything, the label human should be taken away and replaced with another description

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

1 minute ago, Robin Evans said:

Away for the rest of his natch

he had already been to prison, cooked meals, tv  and free gyms are no deterrent that's plain to see

anyone who as lost a child will know they can judge as you kinda look at things a little differently,

me i would stick him in a locker room with barry mac for an hours pain.

30 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Freedom is now history. Freedom is everything.

I feel this is a resurrection of the death penalty debate. It's been done to death.

There are those that agree and those who don't. Circles Johnny, circles.

freedom is prob not everything to an animal like this

32 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Freedom is now history. Freedom is everything.

I feel this is a resurrection of the death penalty debate. It's been done to death.

There are those that agree and those who don't. Circles Johnny, circles.

who mentioned the death penalty? not me, this is a debate on what to do with whatever this thing claims to be as it breathes the same air as the rest of living things on this planet on which we co exist

12 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Your whole tone and texts suggests that's where you're going Johnny. Have enough front to at least go with what buttons you are really pressing here cocker....

dumped in the middle of Islamic state territory wearing a stars n stripes cheerleaders outfit and dangely bacon earings would suit me

Bang him up, throw away the key.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

instead of taking away his freedom your prob taking away his responsibility as a citizen to work, pay bills and do all the things we have to do every single day- it wont bother him one bit- wheres the punishment there?

3 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

instead of taking away his freedom your prob taking away his responsibility as a citizen to work, pay bills and do all the things we have to do every single day- it wont bother him one bit- wheres the punishment there?

So instead of knocking holes in everyone else's comments.... just say what you would like to happen.

Come on Johnnylad.....get it out in the open.... you are so desperate to....

2 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

So instead of knocking holes in everyone else's comments.... just say what you would like to happen.

Come on Johnnylad.....get it out in the open.... you are so desperate to....

I already did in an earlier post

1 hour ago, graveyard johnny said:

he is in jail for life

dumped in the middle of Islamic state territory wearing a stars n stripes cheerleaders outfit and dangely bacon earings would suit me

here endeth what had in the first place only a vestigial chance of being  a sensible discussion.

16 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

We know he won't be locked up for the rest of his life though. Somebody will be along in 8-10 years to argue that he really regrets it and is now a changed character, besides it's a bit mean to lock someone up forever.

He can then join the long line of reoffenders who are released to kill again if he wants.

I think the article said minimum of 18 years. That doesnt seem right.

10 hours ago, Dave T said:

i think he will be in prison for a lot longer than that. it will be eighteen years before the rest of how long he will serve in prison will even be looked at.

4 minutes ago, Tongs ya bas said:

i think he will be in prison for a lot longer than that. it will be eighteen years before the rest of how long he will serve in prison will even be looked at.

Yeah, I think I am right in saying though that the 18 years could have been set much higher, I'd like to see that being the case so there is absolutely no doubt about that.

11 hours ago, Dave T said:

The key word being minimum. Which means absolutely no consideration of release before then. Even after that there would need to be a very strong case for allowing early release to even be considered and of course there is always the option of the judiciary of refusing to even consider release at that, or any point up to the full sentence.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Archived