Middle 8s games

elppaxr2i

The contempt that Sky show to Championship teams is evident in their televised games. For our 1 Sky game we managed to get Warrington away, I mean who in their right mind sits in an office and thinks that would be a great game to put on TV. Fixture reversed then I could understand in but away is a bit of a laugh.

At Least all the Catalans home games are live on TV. These continental fixtures can be cruel on those fans who travel home or away no matter what but find a trip to France too inconvenient or expensive.

Oxy boy you have to play Warrington at some time., so stop moaning and why should we on the Fev site be interested in your fixtures?

2 hours ago, haskey said:

so stop moaning and why should we on the Fev site be interested in your fixtures?

there was a massive thread recently where we were all coaxed into discussing Halifax. In the absence of fellow fans to talk to on his own forum Oxys cleverly manipulated this forum into doing the same. Just make the leap Oxyboy we all know in your heart you really want to follow the mighty rovers! :)

38 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Oxy gets a bad press....

I don't mind his prose..... and to give him his dues.... he's never shy from fronting it up when fax get beat....

He's just the same as us.... his team is different.... that's all

Think he might need a bigger hook ?

Even though we finished fourth we all start on zero and we have financially the best home games kicking off at home against Leigh with their great following.Wouldnt it be nice to start with a bang and beat them.Seems a long old time since we actually beat them.

9 hours ago, haskey said:

Oxy boy you have to play Warrington at some time., so stop moaning and why should we on the Fev site be interested in your fixtures?

Whoooosh. My point was about no all Champ game been televised and a ###### pick IMO for the game we are on. I mean out of all 7 games we have the Warrington one is the one I expect us to least competitive in so which bright spark thought it would be a good game for a TV audience?

2 hours ago, Blue Pike said:

Even though we finished fourth we all start on zero and we have financially the best home games kicking off at home against Leigh with their great following.Wouldnt it be nice to start with a bang and beat them.Seems a long old time since we actually beat them.

###### to the funding, that will all sort itself out I will be supporting Fev big style against everyone but Fax. Both part time teams and both capable of putting the cat amongst the pigeons. Would love for one or both of us to shock a SL team or beat the "mighty" Hull KR.

8 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Whoooosh. My point was about no all Champ game been televised and a ###### pick IMO for the game we are on. I mean out of all 7 games we have the Warrington one is the one I expect us to least competitive in so which bright spark thought it would be a good game for a TV audience?

He's got a point

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 8:08 AM, elppaxr2i said:

Leigh H (SKY)

London A 

Widnes A 

Hull KR H

Catalans A (SKY)

Wire H

Fax A 

That's some tough schedule IMO.

Archived