Grimmer is back

The King Of Leon

He looks in the best shape of his life, looking forward to seeing them darting runs and big hits in defence. Will make a big difference out wide for us.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

Yes, good news and great to have him back with us. Playing him at loose forward a good idea that one King. Looking forward to the season already for once in a long time. what with the players, we have got and the new signing's made.

They percevered too long with halfbacks who didn’t want to take the line on or get tackled with the ball considering the big raps leatherbarrow got when he was signed he was below average for me but the coach seemed obliged to stick with them until it was too late every one on the forum could see this week in week out but there comments fell on deaf ears until it was too late . 

chappy

bang on suzzy I said after the  fourth game of the season if we didn't get rid of Hewitt and leatherbarrow we would be relegated guess what happened. grimshaw was never given a chance at stand off all season I hope he stars for you. and the worst thing is we have retained Hewitt a walking disaster.

Been an open secret for a few weeks (I had my suspicions when I saw Suzzy logging on here again!) and you'd have to look hard to find someone who doesn't rate him at Hunslet. Welcome back Grimmer and yes let's get him at stand-off working the left side, there's a potential dynamic link up with Foggin-Johnson. Interesting question as to who to partner with him at half-back, Sanderson, Southernwood or Tyson-Wilson, that's a key decision for Thornton to work out!

Have to say the division looks extremely competitive this year, for the first time since we were relegated there are no 'foregone conclusions', and the Yorkshire clubs in particular are looking strong. It feels like we're spending wisely and hopefully we have the coach to bring it all together into a winning team. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds! 

To get into the Championship and stay there is going to get harder and harder and Championship 1 is no longer classed as the also rans league as it has becomes more and more competitive .Clubs that don’t have wealth or the fan base can only hope their squads can gel and find the inspiration to beat the more fancied clubs which we all have seen over the years that some underdogs do turn into very accomplished teams so no one should get complacent this season coming up .

chappy

i did comment on the norty 40 facebook page about jake normington months ago him not wanting to play for hunslet. guess i was correct

and jake called me summat like a knobhead on the comments. 

hunslet till i die

we will never go to watch the #### over the river ever

Archived