Ollie Wilkes

bomberisgod

Great news. Well done BOD 

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

Excellent welcome Oliver..

Big shock on the jam site he aint a good signing for us haha get in...

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

23 minutes ago, anok4u said:

Excellent welcome Oliver..

Big shock on the jam site he aint a good signing for us haha get in...

Yeah saw that. Coz they wouldn't  have wanted Wilkes?. Give donald his due he is the only one saying it as it is on their forum.  

8 minutes ago, town4me said:

Yeah saw that. Coz they wouldn't  have wanted Wilkes?. Give donald his due he is the only one saying it as it is on their forum.  

well done to donald as it wont make him popular among his own forum for saying it as it is , I can vouch for that :onthequiet:

1 hour ago, town4me said:

Very good signing for youse be 38 next season mind can't remember how he got on agaimst us last season 3 massive forward battles he can't have done too bad bullock was the stand out prop in the games in my opinion 

38 minutes ago, donald said:

Very good signing for youse be 38 next season mind can't remember how he got on agaimst us last season 3 massive forward battles he can't have done too bad bullock was the stand out prop in the games in my opinion 

Agree with you about bullock, he’s very good. I seen Ollie 3 times last season and he’ll be a good signing for us.

it's not only what he does on the pitch, it's the experience he brings to the club. Our young players benefited from him enormously last season and he was one of the reasons we got promoted. Sorry to lose him but good luck to him and yourselves. I think he would make a great coach.

5 hours ago, donald said:

24 ciders before the game doesn't do much for the memory donald. ;)

Archived