Hock

jamescolin

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all they’ve looked for an opportunity to specifically nail a player and sacking someone over a game of RU seems beyond a cheap reason.Then to hire someone who’s served two years for a cocaine ban and an uhealthy appetite for dirty play well forgive me when I seem unhappy at something that is blatantly unjust.Problem is with your average Fev fan they have the average IQ of a brick.Great example to kids eh?

If picking a fight is challenging garbage I’m guilty as charged.

I have countless O levels , a four year skilled City and Guilds Apprenticeship and Degree in Engineering and Ive always had a high end money paying job so I wouldn’t class myself as thick Garbage and I honestly wouldn’t like to be in your skin but I surpose if we were all the same it would be a boring world.Anyway good luck with your demons.Kiss Kiss ??

I can see where you are coming from but it is mainly speculation about the circumstances without any real evidence. If what you  said is true then the sacked player would have to be part of the controversy. Unfortunate but which way would you have settled the problem? As in all societies there are people with bigger qualifications than other. What are yours? I have two degrees and forty years commercial experience. I can see both sides of the coin but feel that the Rovers have done their best in the situation they found themselves in. Your name seems to suggest 'Out of the woods or forest' are you considering going back there and not going to a game this season? 

Good signing for Fev...Gaz Hock has a lot of haters but IMHO he did us proud in a Leyth shirt.Just watch out for how many times he gets penalised and the majority are unjust,past reputation perhaps.Good luck to both Hock and Riddy apart from when we play you :)

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

19 minutes ago, Bartholemew Smythe said:

Good signing for Fev...Gaz Hock has a lot of haters but IMHO he did us proud in a Leyth shirt.Just watch out for how many times he gets penalised and the majority are unjust,past reputation perhaps.Good luck to both Hock and Riddy apart from when we play you :)

Cheers for that Barth ,see you at the LD Nutritions stadium.Hopefully you can let us win this one as I think your lads will walk it this year.

Another good signing for you guys - well done.

Hock was good for us, at Leigh, especially when he sorted out an element of indiscipline. During the second and third years of his spell, he was much more focused and was a force to be reckoned with.

In my opinion he was, indirectly, a symptom of our problem in SL, because of his age. He, along with a number of our 'more experienced' forwards, struggled to back up an awesome performance with another one - although, to be fair, he showed far more passion for the cause, than some of his colleagues.

Providing he maintains his discipline, and steers clear of injury, he will be an excellent signing for you.

Archived