Keighley Predictions

bomberisgod

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Onreport said:

who was at home?

look mate I dont care what you think and how many questions you are asking , think whatever you want to think if it bothers you so much , just because you obviously have the health , age , time , money and means to follow a team doest give you privalige to interegate others who may not .

Ouch! Touched a nerve it would appear but to be honest, don't really care what you think MATE?

I prefer to respect / value opinions from people who actually turn up and support OUR team, something you clearly do not,  despite your constant contributions that make ill informed comments on Strategy, performance and tactics.

Not sure how you think I feel special simply because I attend games but for the record I have done so (home and away) for over 50 years.

Don't want to encourage you but if it helps, I can let you have a dictionary, which may help with your spellings.

Any way, end of,  am too busy getting ready to go down to Leeds :rtfm:

23 hours ago, Onreport said:

Ouch! Touched a nerve it would appear but to be honest, don't really care what you think MATE?

I prefer to respect / value opinions from people who actually turn up and support OUR team, something you clearly do not,  despite your constant contributions that make ill informed comments on Strategy, performance and tactics.

Not sure how you think I feel special simply because I attend games but for the record I have done so (home and away) for over 50 years.

Don't want to encourage you but if it helps, I can let you have a dictionary, which may help with your spellings.

Any way, end of,  am too busy getting ready to go down to Leeds :rtfm:

you certainly are up yoursellf , I'll give you that marra .

Archived