Rochdale

Bearman

This is a must win as I can't see us winning another game until the eights (Maybe London, I hope) We need the support for this one.

Hey come on Michael the crowed was 1212, it's not like you to get your figures wrong ? 

Well done to all the players for playing such a fisical game on a very hot day 

hard to pick a man of the match ..... 

My name is Phil . . . . I am a Rugby League Supporter !

http://www.barrowrlfc.com

willie_horne_small_jpg.jpg

Sussino  also went off with a neck injury and Bullock played the 2nd half with an ankle injury.

I thought today, in energy sapping heat was one of the gutsiest performances I've seen from Barrow.  Ryan Duffy had to do big minutes and was my m.o.m, his tackling was immense, well done boys that was a very good result 

Point taken Phil but I'm a bit deaf. My wife said it was 1212 but I misheard her.

I thought that Barrow were a much better side but Rochdale certainly showed good defence. As you say it was very hot and both sides gave there all. Amazing thing was that Dally kicked two penalties in the first half but missed all conversions.

I think both teams in that heat were immense today. MOM for me, big Joe. But hey, pick anyone from the seventeen. Forget Dally's missed conversions. His kicking to the corners demoralised Rochdale today. Can I just give a shout out to whoever looks after the pitch. It was immaculate today. Well done whoever and I hope someone can tell us who it is and give them the credit they deserve.

I think the full squad were all brilliant, Their defence was gret, no high balls dropped, nobody caught behind the line, I think one tackle by Dan Toal, was one of the best Ive seen, Dally's sixth tackle kicking was brilliant, well done all of you, great to watch, and a good crowd. Have no idea what next weeks team will be, the lads that come in today, proved the squad system is best.

3 hours ago, Michael Ashton said:

I think we may have enough points after today's win but we could maybe get wins at Sheffield & Dewsbury.

Another injury today. Crellin was carried off on a stretcher. The gate today was 1,211. I think.

In the previous 3 seasons the team finishing 2nd bottom have had 17, 16 and 14 points so you likely need a few more yet.

3 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

In the previous 3 seasons the team finishing 2nd bottom have had 17, 16 and 14 points so you likely need a few more yet.

Barrow now have 13 points and looking at their remaining fixtures points will be hard to  come by.

Fev, Tor, Dews, Sheff, away andFax, Olympique and London at home does not give much hope of garnering many more points.

However,

ROCHDALE(7 point deficit) have Broncos, Fev, Tor, Fax away and Oly, Swin, and Leigh at home ..Can you see 7 points there?

SWINTON  (7 points deficit) have Sheff, ,Lon, ,Roch,Leigh, Bat away

Fax,  Dews, Fev, home....Can you see 7 points there?

SHEFFIELD (5 points deficit) have Bat, Tor, Leigh away and Fev, Oly, Dews, Barrow at home....Can you see 5 points there?

DEWSBURY  (4 points deficit) have Tor, Swin, Sheff and Oly away and Leigh, Barrow at home...Can you see 4 points there?

Add in points difference 

Barrow -144

Dewsbury -200

Sheffield - 300

Swinton- 281

Rochdale - 305

IF Barrow can pick up a point at Dewsbury or Sheffield that may well be enough to guarantee safety ( I hope)

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

7 hours ago, Bearman said:

Barrow now have 13 points and looking at their remaining fixtures points will be hard to  come by.

Fev, Tor, Dews, Sheff, away andFax, Olympique and London at home does not give much hope of garnering many more points.

However,

ROCHDALE(7 point deficit) have Broncos, Fev, Tor, Fax away and Oly, Swin, and Leigh at home ..Can you see 7 points there?

SWINTON  (7 points deficit) have Sheff, ,Lon, ,Roch,Leigh, Bat away

Fax,  Dews, Fev, home....Can you see 7 points there?

SHEFFIELD (5 points deficit) have Bat, Tor, Leigh away and Fev, Oly, Dews, Barrow at home....Can you see 5 points there?

DEWSBURY  (4 points deficit) have Tor, Swin, Sheff and Oly away and Leigh, Barrow at home...Can you see 4 points there?

Add in points difference 

Barrow -144

Dewsbury -200

Sheffield - 300

Swinton- 281

Rochdale - 305

IF Barrow can pick up a point at Dewsbury or Sheffield that may well be enough to guarantee safety ( I hope)

There's 7 more games after the ones you've highlighted before the relegation places are finalised!

38 minutes ago, Bring back GB said:

Yep we play the other 7 teams who finish in the bottom 8. 3 home games and 4 away games most likely.

Currently we are in 8th, if we stay there won't 5th to 8th get 4 home games and 3 away?

Can somebody clarify how all this works? I think top four of the eights gets four home games? Me heads urtin.

Archived