Match Thread: Halifax v Featherstone Rovers Sunday 8th July 2018

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I can see why duffy may be reluctant to declare his hand just yet...

Certainly as late as I can remember us publishing the squad now.
BTW that job ad the club put out the other day for a Media And Marketing Executive...does that mean Ryan Sparks is leaving/left or is it a new post?

12 minutes ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Certainly as late as I can remember us publishing the squad now.
BTW that job ad the club put out the other day for a Media And Marketing Executive...does that mean Ryan Sparks is leaving/left or is it a new post?

Got a new job over Bradford way by all accounts, not sure if he has gone yet. Maybe explains the lack of 'in the bin' videos!

1 minute ago, Private Baldrick said:

Got a new job over Bradford way by all accounts, not sure if he has gone yet. Maybe explains the lack of 'in the bin' videos!

Ok thanks for that. Was really wondering if it might explain the late/non-publication of the squad list, but the official Fev Twitter is merrily tweeting away on other subjects.

ROVERS head coach John Duffy is preparing to welcome back former Great Britain international Gareth Hock after the in-form front-rower was included in Featherstone’s King Street Solicitors 19-Man Squad - ahead of Sunday’s crucial Betfred Championship encounter with Halifax.

Hock is back in contention after serving a one-match suspension and Luke Briscoe returns as part of an otherwise unchanged pre-match line-up, with Leeds Rhinos’ Brad Dwyer and Jack Ormondroyd maintaining their places.

The King Street Solicitors 19-Man Squad: Ian Hardman, Shaun Robinson, Misi Taulapapa, Luke Briscoe, Anthony Thackeray, Scott Wheeldon, Keal Carlile, Richard Moore, John Davies, James Lockwood, Matty Wildie, Gareth Hock, Luke Cooper, Jason Walton, Josh Hardcastle, Brad Knowles, Sam Brooks, Jack Ormondroyd, Brad Dwyer.

Tickets for the round 20 Betfred Championship clash (kick-off 3.00pm) are on sale until 2.00pm on Saturday - from the Rovers Superstore!

ADMISSION PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

EAST STAND (SEATED)

ADULTS - £20

CONCESSIONS - £15

STUDENTS - £11

JUNIORS - £1

NORTH STAND (STANDING)

ADULTS - £17

CONCESSIONS - £12

STUDENTS - £9

JUNIORS - £1

Supporters can obtain a free ticket for junior members - via the ‘Junior Swaps’ initiative - by displaying ‘AWAY VOUCHER 9’ at The Shay’s turnstiles.

To book your tickets, call 01977 702386 during normal office hours or visit the LD Nutrition Stadium!

PLEASE NOTE: Admission prices will rise by £4 (juniors) and £2 (adults and concessions) on the day of the game.

Im Fev and im proud

Those who know me know I'm a pessimistic b'stard that lacks any kind of confidence and rarely sees a given situation with a favourable outcome.

BUT.... we're better than them.... we owe em one..... fev will win tomorrow.

There..... mast colours nail hammer.

43 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Those who know me know I'm a pessimistic b'stard that lacks any kind of confidence and rarely sees a given situation with a favourable outcome.

BUT.... we're better than them.... we owe em one..... fev will win tomorrow.

There..... mast colours nail hammer.

Yep. Same as you on this.Hope England ??????? win as well .My weekend will be devastating if both lose.

someone got their wires crossed No Brad Dwyer but josh walters

Featherstone Rovers Squad: Ian Hardman, Shaun Robinson, Misi Taulapapa, Luke Briscoe, Anthony Thackeray, Scott Wheeldon, Keal Carlile, Richard Moore, John Davies, James Lockwood, Matty Wildie, Gareth Hock, Luke Cooper, Jason Walton, Josh Hardcastle, Brad Knowles, Sam Brooks, Jack Ormondroyd, Josh Walters.

1 hour ago, eltel said:

someone got their wires crossed No Brad Dwyer but josh walters

Featherstone Rovers Squad: Ian Hardman, Shaun Robinson, Misi Taulapapa, Luke Briscoe, Anthony Thackeray, Scott Wheeldon, Keal Carlile, Richard Moore, John Davies, James Lockwood, Matty Wildie, Gareth Hock, Luke Cooper, Jason Walton, Josh Hardcastle, Brad Knowles, Sam Brooks, Jack Ormondroyd, Josh Walters.

Where's that from? Website still listing Dwyer.

yep defo moore and misi for me too not match winners but can be very costly just hope Briscoe tones down the play the ball theatrics no need with his class

fev by 12 if they are in the right mindset

12 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

For me Misi and Moore to miss out, can't afford the weakness of Misi in defence and can't afford to lose Moore to the red mist that invariably descends in this fixture!

6 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

7 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

https://www.halifaxrlfc.co.uk/article/51502/halifax-rlfc-vs-featherstone-rovers-preview

Archived