Town V Haven predictions

town4me

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Marrafan said:

Obviously making the wrong assumption of where I live. Tell you what I won’t bother handing over my hard earned cash to your club. 

?? ffs like, you talk like that and your old enough to drive ??

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

20 minutes ago, anok4u said:

?? ffs like, you talk like that and your old enough to drive ??

And converse without swearing and being abusive. If you had read the post I was referring to the previous poster who helpfully gave bus times. Unfortunately I don’t live on a bus route so they were no good to me. By the time I get back home the game will have kicked off. Thanks for all the advice received, really lovely, warm fans. I know it’s a Town forum so.....

3 hours ago, Marrafan said:

And converse without swearing and being abusive. If you had read the post I was referring to the previous poster who helpfully gave bus times. Unfortunately I don’t live on a bus route so they were no good to me. By the time I get back home the game will have kicked off. Thanks for all the advice received, really lovely, warm fans. I know it’s a Town forum so.....

Sorry you lost me at And

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Haven fans are VERY confident for some reason, I know they have been playing pretty well but so are we.

I'm confident we won't be the easy beats they seem to think. Absolutely gutted about Moi Moi being banned though as he would have been awesome in a derby. Nevermind I'm sure the rest of the lads will be right up for it.

22-14 UTT.

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

15 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Embarrassing to see haven trying to pass off a brewery loan as significant sponsorship. Rock bottom.

Probably owe the brewery a wedge - convert the debt into 3 year sponsorship. No cash influx that they need but staves off the solicitors letters

8 hours ago, gillmeister said:

They obviously never had 93k spare between them

I think Eilbeck has put his fair share of cash In, 300k was scoffed at by some but appears to be correct. Town have had a couple of brewery sponsorships over the years as a last resort they are basically just a loan on their ale you are selling, it's better than nothing but won't get you back on the straight and narrow.

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

I think Eilbeck has put his fair share of cash In, 300k was scoffed at by some but appears to be correct. Town have had a couple of brewery sponsorships over the years as a last resort they are basically just a loan on their ale you are selling, it's better than nothing but won't get you back on the straight and narrow.

So it should read ‘a loan well into five figures’ ? couldn’t write it.

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

Means you’re paying over the odds for your barrels of beer as well. They will have to put up prices up to cover costs. Then less people drink there.

Its a common problem for struggling sports teams and breweries sense easy money.

I believe there’s a court case due against whitehaven brought by the people who supplied services to a music festival they had at the recreation ground last year. They are owed a big wedge of money apparently.

Archived