Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
town4me

Town V Haven predictions

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Not on your forum. Anyway, I’d probably be kicked off for being a town fan like everyone else has.  Lads at work were laughing about it actually. So it was a genuine question 

plenty of town fans on the haven forum 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

They won’t have raised £60k so either it’s an over exaggeration of the amount needed and they’ve achieved what they wanted or they’re still short.

is this another one you dont have any evidence for but say you do then when challenged cant provide it BS, Bitter.

Edited by Haven 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Haven 1 said:

is this another one you dont have any evidence for but say you do then when challenged cant provide it BS, Bitter.

It’s well documented they fabricate things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GeordieTownie said:

It’s well documented they fabricate things.

Are you a Haven Board member then ha ha because you like to fabricate thing too councillor dont you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Rango said:

I believe there’s a court case due against whitehaven brought by the people who supplied services to a music festival they had at the recreation ground last year. They are owed a big wedge of money apparently.

 

It was last week no one turned up from haven to contest it. They have to pay the money by a certain date or the can't pay we'll take it away men will be called in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, notasdaftasilook said:

Frenchie money went to scans for Carl though. Are the players not insured by the club do you know Donald 

Vice presidents money went towards the scan no idea about player insurance you would think they would be 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was told by a well connected haven fan that one of Harvey's concerns was haven stated they had made 54k in donations but when it was looked at the figure was a lot less (just over 20k) in actual cash and the rest were pledges. Obviously until these pledges are fulfilled they are not guaranteed.

I could pledge 5 million quid to town, doesnt mean i have the money to actually give them it!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, unicorn106 said:

It was last week no one turned up from haven to contest it. They have to pay the money by a certain date or the can't pay we'll take it away men will be called in.

Don’t know the ins and outs of it. Just heard off someone at work about the case.

If the high court bailiffs are involved they won’t have much to take away, especially silverware!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rango said:

Don’t know the ins and outs of it. Just heard off someone at work about the case.

If the high court bailiffs are involved they won’t have much to take away, especially silverware!

Medical kit?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Carlisle1921 said:

I was told by a well connected haven fan that one of Harvey's concerns was haven stated they had made 54k in donations but when it was looked at the figure was a lot less (just over 20k) in actual cash and the rest were pledges. Obviously until these pledges are fulfilled they are not guaranteed.

I could pledge 5 million quid to town, doesnt mean i have the money to actually give them it!

Don’t let the facts get in the way of the fairytale.

Town by 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This game could well come down to just how has the least broken team after the last few weeks of very hard games in difficult heat.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the rugby,  I heard we are getting some quality players from the giants to help the squad out, how true this is I've no idea. Going off the GF game it will be very close, we know how they will play and I'm sure Leon will have learned alot. I know it's a long shot but just keep fingers crossed we get a half decent ref. Please don't let it be Crashley!!

It should be a cracker with two teams on good form, just hope the fans turn out to see it.


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Back to the rugby,  I heard we are getting some quality players from the giants to help the squad out, how true this is I've no idea. Going off the GF game it will be very close, we know how they will play and I'm sure Leon will have learned alot. I know it's a long shot but just keep fingers crossed we get a half decent ref. Please don't let it be Crashley!!

It should be a cracker with two teams on good form, just hope the fans turn out to see it.

Marcus Griffiths . SL touchie looks about 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...