Gudzek and Brown

thehullram

I reckon Dewsbury and Sheffield will merge for next season. Dewsbury have a ground and Sheffield a team..

Call em selves Sheffbury Eaglesheep

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Piggy's mate said:

I reckon Dewsbury and Sheffield will merge for next season. Dewsbury have a ground and Sheffield a team..

Call em selves Sheffbury Eaglesheep

Your standards are really plummeting now PM. I would start using a different bait shop if I were you.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

19 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Your standards are really plummeting now PM. I would start using a different bait shop if I were you.

His bait is always good enough to catch you though. 

Why not do the same as all of us and ignore him? It works a treat, especially on match day. 

12 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I hope they dry....slowly!

Dewsbury fans spend the majority of thier time sat in their own pee tbh

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

It does make you wonder just what their salary cap is doesn't it, particularly as it is supposed to be extensively based upon the previous season's commercial performance? That must, of course, mean that last season's cap, following their Belle Vue soujourn, was very low indeed.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Just read the article on Sheffield website. "needed to freshen things up after 6 years at Dewsbury", "time for a change", "want to be the best I can be". I take it money never came into it then and they would have done it for a lot less. The obvious selling point for Glover was that Keith Senior is there. Get used to him James because he''ll be out their in the centres with you for most of the matches you play in. Only difference being he''ll have a bottle in his hand most of the time and a yellow shirt on.????? 

3 hours ago, YOUNG UN said:

Just read the article on Sheffield website. "needed to freshen things up after 6 years at Dewsbury", "time for a change", "want to be the best I can be". I take it money never came into it then and they would have done it for a lot less. The obvious selling point for Glover was that Keith Senior is there. Get used to him James because he''ll be out their in the centres with you for most of the matches you play in. Only difference being he''ll have a bottle in his hand most of the time and a yellow shirt on.????? 

Shame he won't be able to help him when they are defending.

Archived