new stadium - todays press

miaow

2 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

You are all very chipper about haven considering they handed us our backsides on a plate last week.I have said Thier stadium plans seems more like aspirations,but on the field they are currently where we thought we would be ,and if what I hear is true not going up this season could be a disaster for us .

Looking at your previous posts pal you seem a haven fan. No need to hide it and pretend your a Town fan.

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Townie987 said:

Looking at your previous posts pal you seem a haven fan. No need to hide it and pretend your a Town fan.

Not being funny pal but anyone who has an opinion and one that doesn't match up to any of the town fans is automatically classed as a haven fan give yasel a shake and you call haven fans deluded 

9 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Not being funny pal but anyone who has an opinion and one that doesn't match up to any of the town fans is automatically classed as a haven fan give yasel a shake and you call haven fans deluded 

Get yer self some sleep mate you can always check in the morning if we have said something you don't like. 

2 hours ago, Brad hepis heed said:

You are all very chipper about haven considering they handed us our backsides on a plate last week.I have said Thier stadium plans seems more like aspirations,but on the field they are currently where we thought we would be ,and if what I hear is true not going up this season could be a disaster for us .

Ridiculous comment are we all suppose to hibernate? Just like the club Town fans on here have been very gracious in defeat as usual. ? 

32 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Not being funny pal but anyone who has an opinion and one that doesn't match up to any of the town fans is automatically classed as a haven fan give yasel a shake and you call haven fans 

33 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Havent you got a game tommorow to discuss on deluded.com?  Most can sèe you are here to have sly digs amd annoy people but you are getting boring now.  You will  disappear when the jambos start losing so hopefully that will start tommorow  as you arent playing their academy side this time and they are a decent side so go and discuss it.

3 hours ago, Rango said:

Interesting report in the news and star. Allerdale are close to a 6 figure funding for naming rights to the stadium.

Is that a stadium that has a chance of materialising or one where a bumbling idiot stands up looking at a drawing saying this looks nice but I haven’t a scooby how it could possibly be built? 

25 minutes ago, plumbob21 said:

has leon been appointed coach at halifax 

les ashe has left the club 

That's more bad news but I could see that happening when Gary Murdock came on board. Thanks for all your hard work Les. 

Just now, unicorn106 said:

That's more bad news but I could see that happening when Gary Murdock came on board. Thanks for all your hard work Les. 

I believe Les hasn't been involved for a number months due to family reasons, thanks for the last couple of years.

Archived