new stadium - todays press

miaow

Very interesting views from someone with a genuine proven track record in finance. When put into context and a long term view is taken it’s a great way of doing it. So you are correct, why aren’t the local media asking people with this sort of knowledge about the stadium instead of listening to the ill informed ramblings of jenkinson who has zero knowledge of finance. Maybe there’s a hidden agenda?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/03/2019 at 15:17, dkw said:

Well that's a given, and it will obviously confuse migrating birds as they will now get lost, looking for 2 stadiums not 1.

Is it just me or is there a problem with the previous page it won’t load for me ???

I was but managed to get it to load. 

Just shows what comments you get when someone actually knows what they are talking about. If I was the council or even the town I’d be looking to get someone like that on their side if for nothing else other than an independent view of the route the council are exploring. 

12 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

Is it just me or is there a problem with the previous page it won’t load for me ???

We've been hacked, they're hiding the truth, get the tinfoil hats sorted quick.... 

Took a few refreshes for me but it worked eventually. Maybe something to do with the site problems last week.

37 minutes ago, Sticklebricks said:

I'm having the same problem when i try to go back a page...loading loop pops up.

The new stadium project is our own mini version of Brexit , politicians who think if we a##e around and drag things out people will just say i`ve had enough just do what you like . Well lets hope we can keep the pressure on them , as i have said before only apathy will let these people win . At the local elections vote them out .

40 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

The new stadium project is our own mini version of Brexit , politicians who think if we a##e around and drag things out people will just say i`ve had enough just do what you like . Well lets hope we can keep the pressure on them , as i have said before only apathy will let these people win . At the local elections vote them out .

Can't see having many problems with the elections as workington is the only remaining die hard labour area in the county  can't see it changing

2 hours ago, donald said:

Can't see having many problems with the elections as workington is the only remaining die hard labour area in the county  can't see it changing

I hope your right donald, if them lunatics get in it will be like the middle ages round here marra.

23 hours ago, dkw said:

Someone needs to copy that onto one of Jenkinsons social media lie posts, show him up for exactly what he is. 

I just got an election leaflet telling me how wonderful he’s done and will continue to do given my vote 

3 hours ago, DavidM said:

I just got an election leaflet telling me how wonderful he’s done and will continue to do given my vote 

Councillor jenkinsons claim to fame is 20 odd allotments at seaton. That’s it. The sum total of all his years in local politics. He’s a massive failure at everything else, however you wouldn’t think it with all his self publicising(with a huge bit of help from his friends at the times and star). He’s only attended 50% of the development panel council meetings and yet has an opinion on everything, usually it’s not to build something. He’s never got a viable alternative. All he wants to do is oppose whatever labour councillors want to do. The best thing that the people from seaton and northside can do is vote this dinosaur out .

4 hours ago, DavidM said:

Flower beds and hanging baskets was it !!! 

6 hours ago, donald said:

Hopefully I would like to think that will be the case in the Local elections they have been very progressive over the years and done us proud despite pressure from the do nothing brigade. The GE could be a different matter when it comes around.

16 minutes ago, unicorn106 said:

Hopefully I would like to think that will be the case in the Local elections they have been very progressive over the years and done us proud despite pressure from the do nothing brigade. The GE could be a different matter when it comes around.

To be honest it's embarrassing how many towns are represented by tories in this county hat's off to workington for staying labour i can't believe how the Tories can get in at Whitehaven or copeland as they call it just a normal working class area.

12 minutes ago, donald said:

To be honest it's embarrassing how many towns are represented by tories in this county hat's off to workington for staying labour i can't believe how the Tories can get in at Whitehaven or copeland as they call it just a normal working class area.

All those over paid wealthy sellafield workers think they are now middle class. ?

30 minutes ago, donald said:

Yeh that was shocking Donald , what were you thinking ? And she looks totally useless just parroting any old party slogan they give her 

1 minute ago, donald said:

They all think labour will shut the spot down if they get in hence why they all vote Tory 

Maybe but just think how many wind farms labour will build on the old sellafield site. probably employment for at least a dozen people. ?

I wonder with jenkinson now publishing allerdale conservatives take on the stadium and what they will do( they won’t build it and will do nothing, at least he’s been up front!) if Town, Reds and Allerdale won’t see fit to respond? It’s been virtually one way traffic and they could put to bed all the misinformation and smoke screens put out there. I have also had a handful of the independent candidates election leaflets (great for the log burner) but nothing from labour.

Archived