Rugby League World - Season launch Issue + Freebie Fixture Guide

We're currently working on putting together the season launch issue of Rugby League World which will include, amongst other things, our annual club-by-club preview of the new season featuring all 37 clubs in Super League, Championship and League 1.

PLUS there will be a 36-page Fixture Booklet as a bonus freebie covering all three competitions - which is now even better value cos all the fixtures run to the end of the season instead of only half way through!! :biggrin:

It'll be in shops on Friday 25th January, but you can order it now from the TotalRL.com Shop by clicking here. UK postage is free n'all. What a bloomin' bargain.

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 3:01 PM, John Drake said:

We're currently working on putting together the season launch issue of Rugby League World which will include, amongst other things, our annual club-by-club preview of the new season featuring all 37 clubs in Super League, Championship* and League 1.

PLUS there will be a 36-page Fixture Booklet as a bonus freebie covering all three competitions - which is now even better value cos all the fixtures run to the end of the season instead of only half way through!! :biggrin:

Hmm, that'll save us the 5 minutes we go on-line and print off our own clubs fixtures from their websites.

*& I would really like to read your usual negative views on Swinton's prospects from the Wrong side of the pennines

6 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

Hmm, that'll save us the 5 minutes we go on-line and print off our own clubs fixtures from their websites.

*& I would really like to read your usual negative views on Swinton's prospects from the Wrong side of the pennines

No pleasing some folk.

That's Rugby League.

4 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

John, can you mail to Canada?

I can speak to that...yes they can but it takes awhile to get here....sometimes sooner, sometimes later....you know how Canada Post works.

2 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

I can speak to that...yes they can but it takes awhile to get here....sometimes sooner, sometimes later....you know how Canada Post works.

like they use carrier pigeons with severe asthma.. 

59 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

ordered it..let's see if it arrives before our first home game....

Order received and mag will be in the post to you tomorrow by airmail. :)

Here's some exciting news for Wolfpack fans... and for us too … Rugby League World will soon be on sale in Toronto! 

We're still waiting on confirmation from our distributor which issue this will start from and which outlets will be stocking it, but as soon as I have the details I'll post them up here, and it'll be on our social media etc.

Watch this space!

Came through the letterbox this morning - enjoyed the Danny Brough article and the interview with Mr Lindsay.

Rest looks good although i’m Still trying to work out if I like the first few pages every month - there’s something about them that  (while fanzine style is ok when it’s well done) can shade over a bit into making the mag and the sport look a bit low-rent. Dunno what the answer is there, or if there’s even a problem - every month it strikes me as not quite right though -pp6-9 this month for ref.

1 hour ago, iffleyox said:

Came through the letterbox this morning - enjoyed the Danny Brough article and the interview with Mr Lindsay.

Rest looks good although i’m Still trying to work out if I like the first few pages every month - there’s something about them that  (while fanzine style is ok when it’s well done) can shade over a bit into making the mag and the sport look a bit low-rent. Dunno what the answer is there, or if there’s even a problem - every month it strikes me as not quite right though -pp6-9 this month for ref.

Point taken. I think it's just to give it a bit of character. If nothing else. Remember there's 84 pages. Best publications always have a diverse content set.

Rugby League World writer

Twitter: @a_hope14
Mobile: iPhone 3

Just diving in to my subs copy and the mag is looking fab. Obviously the first thing I do is check my own teams prediction - I'm only human of course. 

The one thing I'd take issue is not the prediction itself - I'd bite your hand off for fifth right now - is that somehow expectation management is a big challenge and that there has been some suggestion that the Bulls might make a direct return to Super League. Bit of an odd claim, as some (not all by any means) of the fans I have spoken to would consider avoiding relegation to be the only real expectation this year! Perhaps your correspondent spoke to someone who had just awoken from a decade long coma? And then you predict the Bulls to come fifth which is about the most optimistic prediction I've seen from even the Odsal faithful! I think given the past two years some decent competitive rugby where we give it a crack is all we want. Fingers crossed. 

Anyway, that aside I'll let everyone else come along and say why you don't understand their club either. ?

Im not a negatative for the sake of it sort of bloke, so here are some positives. Hurrah for the return of the free fixture book! The mag really looks superb since the new Ed has taken over, and kudos to him for the training session article which really was a superb insight (Not all Fax lads are bad eh?!). Two Bulls on the cover, maybe this is ten years ago! The quickfire Q&A is the best Q&A format the mag has tried by quite some distance. 

Keep up the good work folks. 

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

16 hours ago, Charlie RL said:

Do you still do fab four or similar offer? I have a birthday present to get a friend this should suit.

We do!

http://shop.totalrl.com/product/rugby-league-world-subscription/

Fab Four offer is still available (select it in the 'Rate' drop down box on the order form).

If you fancy hoovering up a bundle of back issues of the digital edition of Rugby League World for a bargain price of 99p each, get along to the Pocketmags website now as there is a flash sale on over this weekend only!

https://pocketmags.com/rugby-league-world-magazine/issues

Magazine arrived earlier today which after a few months of it not arriving at all or two to three weeks late felt like a good omen. Excellent issue thought my favourite article would have been the one on Jodie Cunningham then turned the page one can only imagine the horrors Saif Kareem experienced. 

Rugby League World so much more than just Rugby League

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Archived