Sat 23 Feb: SL: London Broncos v Castleford Tigers KO 5.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/02/19 at 17:15

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ullman said:

Cas pack too big, too strong and too good for London so far. Moors crashes over.

6 -18

After a fifth-tackle penalty awarded against Lovell for being hugged.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

The Laws of the Game state that a referee cannot disallow a try because he did not see the ball grounded. Every decision where the ref sends a try upstairs because he didn't see the grounding should be sent as a try.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

London know, or should know, that this field is short and giving away a 7-tackle set on it is criminal.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, snapski said:

Should have been a penalty to Cas for interference. Anyway I’m enjoying watching London. Score line is harsh to say the least.

London are a decent side to watch with ball in hand but they're out of their depth here.

6-24 HT

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 minute ago, snapski said:

Watts is doing monster minutes for us. A prop forward doing that with the reduced subs will be massive for us. 

He's having a great game but I've seen him red carded more than once for less than that early "hit".

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

4 minutes ago, Ullman said:

He's having a great game but I've seen him red carded more than once for less than that early "hit".

Are you saying he was hard done to in the past . Or that the hit was borderline legal? Because there was nothing wrong with it.

2 minutes ago, snapski said:

Are you saying he was hard done to in the past . Or that the hit was borderline legal? Because there was nothing wrong with it.

First contact was shoulder to head, London player out of the game.

3 minutes ago, snapski said:

Absolute nonsense 

First contact was by Watts' shoulder with the head - fact.

London player hasn't returned - fact.

Archived