SUNDAYS GAME

ginaldo

1 hour ago, bromleybulldog said:

Oldham in the snow from 1990, and a certain  Mr Rayne in the Batley team!

and John Cogger and stewardgate incident....?

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

I wonder who the steward was!

Yes the club is getting later in the week to get it open, is that why  numbers are going down weekly apart from the of Archie.

Thank you to who ever organises and runs it.

It probably will pick up slightly now it seems that Gomedia seem to have sorted the glitch out.

3 hours ago, RogerT said:

I wonder who the steward was!

Yes the club is getting later in the week to get it open, is that why  numbers are going down weekly apart from the of Archie.

Thank you to who ever organises and runs it.

It probably will pick up slightly now it seems that Gomedia seem to have sorted the glitch out.

Numbers for me ain't down... 

Maybe friends of Archie bought tickets to remember Their friend etc 

What about those that don't do facebook and don't like it.

The numbers are down week on week apart from the Archive week and I agree that it was a special week even I trebled up on my tickets.

1 hour ago, Dog Faced Gremlin said:

Is this the hair  pulling game?

allegedly ?

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

And just have a close look at Keith Rayne's 2nd try....did he bounce it?

On 14/05/2020 at 22:09, Keep The Faith said:

Facebook 

Thought the number was the one printed just under the reference number in middle. Last week mine said 98. Week before 400 summat .

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived