Face masks

bromleybulldog

I see other clubs are offering club branded face masks for sale. With it becoming necessary to wear a mask on trains and buses soon, and probably in shops as well there is an opportunity for the club here surely. We're probably all going to need one, why not make it a Bulldog one?  I'd buy one in club colours.Can Ravensport make them?

Would you pay £10 for one?

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

Sounds interesting. Can you please list any websites that are selling them, I could do with a couple of good 'uns. 

TIA.

Have seen both Fev and HKR doing them. Would imagine most clubs will be doing them soon. Well done Bulldogs in beating the rush- see Batley Bob's message above.

I first saw this about the face  masks from Ravensport over a week ago, I assumed that they would be doing them in bulk like for the NHS so I never enquired about any costs, still have not, so any guide anybody.

Think it's a great idea and a competitive price. In the current climate, I understand why the orders are directly requested from Ravensport, so hopefully the Club/Supporters club will enjoy some of the generated income. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Archived