BISSA helps with New Signing.

Batley Bob

2 hours ago, distantdog said:

To use a Phildogism, I might get shot down for this, but how classless of you. I almost admire the lengths you have gone to find highlights of a player who has left your club to show how poor he is. Well done, we were almost allowed to get excited for a moment!

For what it is worth, I hope he rams that attitude back down your throats when we play you.

I thought Keegan was Fax's best player on that showing..

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Crikey, I am absolutely thrilled, and shocked, we have captured Broughton. 

Well done to all concerned. 

Manning, Brown, Hirst and now Broughton, the squad is really taking shape, and if the other signings are anywhere near the standard of those 4, I cannot wait for next season.

14 hours ago, distantdog said:

To use a Phildogism, I might get shot down for this, but how classless of you. I almost admire the lengths you have gone to find highlights of a player who has left your club to show how poor he is. Well done, we were almost allowed to get excited for a moment!

For what it is worth, I hope he rams that attitude back down your throats when we play you.

Calm down. Ive not said anywhere he is a bad player, in fact Im pretty sure he is a very good player. Its more a case that wingers don't really get to showcase their talents for us for the last few years at least and as I said I didn't notice him in defence which is usually a good thing and if it were not for Kevin mentioning his try scoring record for us I wouldn't have even looked at those highlights. As mentioned other players were to blame as well and Im sure he wasn't the only player to be made to look a little silly by Leigh's attack last season.

I wish him all the best at Batley and if he gets a hattrick against us he wont be the first winger and likely not the last to achieve that. Speaking of which did I see somewhere that you had signed Rob Worrincy or did I imagine that?

3 minutes ago, Batley Bob said:

How many ex fax players are we allowed in our squad 😂😂😂

Reckon it was a Friday lads night out.🍺🍺As Batley Bob says... classic Mauny....

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

4 hours ago, Batley Bob said:

How many ex fax players are we allowed in our squad 😂😂😂

No one ever believes Maunny 

Apart from Graham Fisher....😁

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

But gets his snippets via maunorinio so if Danny on wind up Graham eats it

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

15 hours ago, 9' oller said:

But gets his snippets via maunorinio so if Danny on wind up Graham eats it

Nothing to do with Mauny,in fact haven’t seen him in ages.

BUT I was talking to a mates mate,mates mate this morning and I hear you are signing another ex Halifax player,at this rate they’ll be calling you Batfax🤣

3 hours ago, graham fisher said:

Nothing to do with Mauny,in fact haven’t seen him in ages.

BUT I was talking to a mates mate,mates mate this morning and I hear you are signing another ex Halifax player,at this rate they’ll be calling you Batfax🤣

I must say Graham it is refreshing to see you on here talking about our signings rather than those 'jumping ship!' Does your mate's mate's best mate's second cousin's uncle's mate only have info on Batley or does Mauny he only do our club's movements?

Archived