Luke Robinson coaching under 6's

Seems a really decent bloke, and sounds like hes well thought of at the Giants, hopefully he gets the head coaches job...

And that has absolutely nothing to do with Chris Thorman also being linked to the job, no siree bob...

I can’t see Robinson getting the big chair yet!

He hasn’t had a long coaching apprenticeship, maybe just 3 years with some of that being at Senior Academy level. I can see the club insisting that he stays as an assistant to whoever does get the job and maybe next time it’s available he’ll be fully ready.

Huddersfield won’t re employ Thorman for the very reason they let him go!

9 hours ago, OMEGA said:

He hasn’t had a long coaching apprenticeship, maybe just 3 years with some of that being at Senior Academy level. I can see the club insisting that he stays as an assistant to whoever does get the job and maybe next time it’s available he’ll be fully ready.

What reasons were they 

On 21/09/2020 at 19:48, OMEGA said:

I just hope they go for a British Coach

I am not casting doubts, it was just a question about DBS checking while training kids teams, I did not mean to cast assertions on Luke, who I think is one of the great players of his generation. I was just generally asking are RL Kids teams DBS'd? After all, if I had to go and teach my own daughters class CPR (Which I have been invited) I have to have a DBS before I get interviewed for the job. 

12 minutes ago, Bleep1673 said:

I am not casting doubts, it was just a question about DBS checking while training kids teams, I did not mean to cast assertions on Luke, who I think is one of the great players of his generation. I was just generally asking are RL Kids teams DBS'd? After all, if I had to go and teach my own daughters class CPR (Which I have been invited) I have to have a DBS before I get interviewed for the job. 

You certainly was casting aspersions without a shadow of a doubt in my mind and possibly others.

Don't try and wriggle your way out of it.

Archived