Jump to content

OurLeague replays


Steve Slater
 Share

Recommended Posts

I'll be at the ground on Saturday to cover the game for League Express, but if I also purchase an OurLeague pass for £4.95 will I be able to watch the replay as soon as I get home or early next morning? It doesn't make it clear on their website, did anyone watch it again on Our League after last weeks Batley game? I watched  the replay on Rovers TV but I don't think they'll be able to put this game on for a couple of days?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 minutes ago, Steve Slater said:

I'll be at the ground on Saturday to cover the game for League Express, but if I also purchase an OurLeague pass for £4.95 will I be able to watch the replay as soon as I get home or early next morning? It doesn't make it clear on their website, did anyone watch it again on Our League after last weeks Batley game? I watched  the replay on Rovers TV but I don't think they'll be able to put this game on for a couple of days?

Last week the Batley replay didn't appear on OurLeague until a couple of days after the game. Frustrating for anyone who has to work etc and can't watch a game live. 

Also worth noting it seems you can't buy the replay after the game has taken place - only beforehand. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Steve Slater said:

I'll be at the ground on Saturday to cover the game for League Express, but if I also purchase an OurLeague pass for £4.95 will I be able to watch the replay as soon as I get home or early next morning? It doesn't make it clear on their website, did anyone watch it again on Our League after last weeks Batley game? I watched  the replay on Rovers TV but I don't think they'll be able to put this game on for a couple of days?

Haven't seen the Batley League match. They keep asking for my season ticket password. They haven't given me one. If there is a solution please let me know. I have e.mailed the club without reply. When I try to start again I am told J.C.Smith is registered. It is hopeless at the moment. I have spent £150 to see Home matches and the result is negative.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, jamescolin said:

Haven't seen the Batley League match. They keep asking for my season ticket password. They haven't given me one. If there is a solution please let me know. I have e.mailed the club without reply. When I try to start again I am told J.C.Smith is registered. It is hopeless at the moment. I have spent £150 to see Home matches and the result is negative.

I had the same issue- email the club for your season pass code. They did send emails out initially but with no code on them. Email address is info@featherstonerovers.co.uk

Edited by mightyship
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Also othing I'd mention - I notieced this week that when I logged in to OurLeague it was showing that I had paid for Fev v Hull (ie it was unlocked) even though I knew I hadn't. Logged in again this morning and it was locked, so I paid and it's now (correctly) showing as unlocked.

Just worth checking in case anyone else got the same thing ie showing you had paid when you hadn't.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Phantom Horseman said:

Also othing I'd mention - I notieced this week that when I logged in to OurLeague it was showing that I had paid for Fev v Hull (ie it was unlocked) even though I knew I hadn't. Logged in again this morning and it was locked, so I paid and it's now (correctly) showing as unlocked.

Just worth checking in case anyone else got the same thing ie showing you had paid when you hadn't.

I had the same thing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, mightyship said:

I had the same issue- email the club for your season pass code. They did send emails out initially but with no code on them. Email address is info@featherstonerovers.co.uk

It is possible that the second email with the code attached may have gone to your junk mail. if that is the case you need to make sure that the domain "@featherstonerovers.co.uk" is in your safe list.

  • Like 1

I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

I'll be at the ground on Saturday to cover the game for League Express, but if I also purchase an OurLeague pass for £4.95 will I be able to watch the replay as soon as I get home or early next morning? It doesn't make it clear on their website, did anyone watch it again on Our League after last weeks Batley game? I watched  the replay on Rovers TV but I don't think they'll be able to put this game on for a couple of days?

Just make sure that you activate your code before the game takes place even if you don't watch it live. It is advisable to activate it on the device that you intend to watch the replay on as well. I noticed that, for a game that I watched live on my laptop, when I went you watch it again the next day but using my tablet this time, it wasn't there. Reverting to my laptop revealed that the game was accessible through that device. No doubt this is a feature to prevent one code being activated through a host of different devices.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...