Wembley info from RFL

Maureen T-k

All lead bookers for Cup Final match tickets should have received an email this morning, asking for you to give consent to be part of the Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP). 

This will involve clicking a link and providing your details, and those of any others for whom you have purchased tickets – for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace.

The email will also include a list of FAQs relating to the big day, and a link to details of the Events Research Programme, and how your data will be used. Please note that providing your ERP consent is voluntary and you are not required to do so in order to attend Cup Final day. 

You will receive a separate email tomorrow (Friday) with details of what will be required to gain access to Wembley on July 17 – proof of full Covid vaccination or of a negative lateral flow test.

All tickets for Cup Final day will be Print@Home only and will be sent via email to all supporters no later than Friday 9 July.

If you are a lead booker and have not received this email to your inbox, please check any junk folders – and failing that, contact us at ticketing@rfl.co.uk

Im Fev and im proud

1 hour ago, Maureen T-k said:

All lead bookers for Cup Final match tickets should have received an email this morning, asking for you to give consent to be part of the Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP). 

This will involve clicking a link and providing your details, and those of any others for whom you have purchased tickets – for the purposes of NHS Test and Trace.

The email will also include a list of FAQs relating to the big day, and a link to details of the Events Research Programme, and how your data will be used. Please note that providing your ERP consent is voluntary and you are not required to do so in order to attend Cup Final day. 

You will receive a separate email tomorrow (Friday) with details of what will be required to gain access to Wembley on July 17 – proof of full Covid vaccination or of a negative lateral flow test.

All tickets for Cup Final day will be Print@Home only and will be sent via email to all supporters no later than Friday 9 July.

If you are a lead booker and have not received this email to your inbox, please check any junk folders – and failing that, contact us at ticketing@rfl.co.uk

Maureen that info was sent out in error and has now been withdrawn by the RFL.

3 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Maureen that info was sent out in error and has now been withdrawn by the RFL.

Mark yes I’m aware, this info I copied and pasted came from Featherstone Rovers themselves after that one I posted was taken down. 

Im Fev and im proud

Just now, marklaspalmas said:

I think Rovers just posted the release that the RFL have now removed?

The rovers one is still live!!

Im Fev and im proud

My email arrived this tea time from RFL for me to fill in details 

Im Fev and im proud

I've just had an email from the RFL stating what is required for entry into the Wembley game. I've seen some comments stating that Photo ID is not required but according to this email Photo ID IS required along with the other covid requirements.

"Out of the way,son. Where's my medal?" Alex Murphy's immortal words as David Hobbs scores his 2nd try in the '83 Cup Final!

1 hour ago, roversspud said:

I've just had an email from the RFL stating what is required for entry into the Wembley game. I've seen some comments stating that Photo ID is not required but according to this email Photo ID IS required along with the other covid requirements.

Yep - noticed that you need your tickets (obviously) COVID pass and photo ID.

And then 2 days later you can go where you want when you want 🙃

2 hours ago, roversspud said:

Someone I know rang the RFL and he was told that you don’t need photo ID, and your letter stating you’ve had your two jabs, or on the NHS app, plus your bank card or something with your name on is sufficient 

Im Fev and im proud

6 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Someone I know rang the RFL and he was told that you don’t need photo ID, and your letter stating you’ve had your two jabs, or on the NHS app, plus your bank card or something with your name on is sufficient 

What letter its a blue card or are they asking you to do some kind of test again if so why don't they just say that instead going on about different ways of proving your clear, i had my jabs months ago but trying to read their E-Mails it sounds has its no good need to have a  test before the game.

2 hours ago, Devon Ram said:

What letter its a blue card or are they asking you to do some kind of test again if so why don't they just say that instead going on about different ways of proving your clear, i had my jabs months ago but trying to read their E-Mails it sounds has its no good need to have a  test before the game.

You have to have the NHS app or request a letter online or by ringing 119 that proves you’ve had both jabs, the card you got when having your jabs is of no use because it hasn’t got your name on it. You don’t need a test if you’ve got the proof by letter or the app that you’ve had both jabs. 

Im Fev and im proud

55 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

You have to have the NHS app or request a letter online or by ringing 119 that proves you’ve had both jabs, the card you got when having your jabs is of no use because it hasn’t got your name on it. You don’t need a test if you’ve got the proof by letter or the app that you’ve had both jabs. 

My card has my name on it but is worthless as proof of vaccination as you can easily buy blank ones to fill in yourself.. 

@Devon Ram you can get a paper vaccination certificate from here 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

6 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

My card has my name on it but is worthless as proof of vaccination as you can easily buy blank ones to fill in yourself.. 

@Devon Ram you can get a paper vaccination certificate from here 

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/covid-pass/get-your-covid-pass-letter/

My card and Terrys hasn’t got our names on, but he’s now got the paper one and mines on my nhs app on my phone. 

Im Fev and im proud

9 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

My card and Terrys hasn’t got our names on, but he’s now got the paper one and mines on my nhs app on my phone. 

I got my letter last week so should be o.k..Our young un has done all the organising of addresses etc,and for minimal public contact by public transport we are driving down.Bit steep the car parking at Wembley stadium £30.

Archived