Jump to content

McShane signs 3 year extension at Cas


Recommended Posts


27 minutes ago, snapski said:

Good news for a change. Probably could have chased the cash at a so called big club. 

Or more likely no one else was willing to give him a big contract all the way until he is 35 years of age perhaps?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DoubleD said:

Or more likely no one else was willing to give him a big contract all the way until he is 35 years of age perhaps?

he was already signed for 2022, Cas have actually increased his deal for next year as well as the extension. Why would a club not want to keep a player on the top form of his career?

Wibble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, voteronniegibbs said:

he was already signed for 2022, Cas have actually increased his deal for next year as well as the extension. Why would a club not want to keep a player on the top form of his career?

No one would have an issue with wanting him when’s he’s on the top form of his career; my point is some clubs would baulk at offering a big contract to a player on a length of term until the age of 35

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, DoubleD said:

No one would have an issue with wanting him when’s he’s on the top form of his career; my point is some clubs would baulk at offering a big contract to a player on a length of term until the age of 35

yes chap, that's a fair point. He's certainly earning his corn, I can see him being on the coaching staff in 3 years time.

Wibble

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good for Cas, securing his signature.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, voteronniegibbs said:

yes chap, that's a fair point. He's certainly earning his corn, I can see him being on the coaching staff in 3 years time.

Yes I think he’s got a lot to offer in a coaching capacity 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...